Phillipines

They'll have to wait more two hours to the plane be landed, as usual they flight in first class, they were sit by pairs, Alexis and Martha and obviously Castle and Beckett.

They all fell asleep except Castle, Kate has her head in Castle's lap and he was watching her, she's so cute when she's sleeping, he thought to himself, she looks like a little angel, he loves her so much, their love was growing every minute.

Then he felt her standing:

"still a long time to arrive?" she asked sleepy

“2 hours minutes"he answer kissing her forehead

She got closer to him and putted her head on his shoulder and he leans his head on her, like this they both fall asleep.

2 Hours later

"ladies and gentleman, welcome to Philippines!"a voice said waking up Alexis, Martha, Beckett and Castle.

After they were out of the plane, they took a taxi to the hotel.

Now in the hotel room, Castle and Beckett were exploring, they had a bed, a sofa, a room just for the toilet and a room just for the bath, the bath was full of water and flowers, when they saw that, they look at each other and start thinking the same thing. In the outside they have a swimming pool about 2 feet wide.

It was 10am and at 1 o'clock they had to meet Alexis and Martha in the restaurant for lunch, so that means they had 3 hours just for them.

"I have to bathe Castle, wanna join me?"

"Absolutely"He answer

"Meet me in the bath"

10 minutes later they were in the bath kissing each other

"Thank you" Beckett said

"For what?" Castle asked

"for loving me"

"Always" he said

He pulled her under water and kiss her right there, she felt so good, they both wish they could stay like this all day, now they were washing each other, and then drying.

They putted the white robes of the hotel and got outside near the swimming pool, they looked at each other and Beckett took the first step, she get close to him and start kissing him, he lost his footing and leaned against her and they fell in the pool, then all start again, they took out the wet robes and start playing.

When they look at the clock, they were half hour late, they dressed up and went to the restaurant, Martha and Alexis were already there, and they both knew what they were doing in the room, so none of them open their mouths.