Espo and Lanie Part I

Espo POV

While Beckett and Castle got married there's still people in New York trying to get back together with the person we love, that's my case. Yesterday I dream about the love of my life, I dreamed about the night that is probably not going to happen, she was at my knocks at my door and when I open she just jump into me and said she couldn't live another minute without me, when we wake up I make her the breakfast and took it to the bed where we peaceful ate our food. I'm thinking about talking to her, maybe this night I'll get to her loft and give her a bottle of wine, I need to be posittive.

Lanie POV

I've been thinking how lucky Kate is, she's with the man she loves, even after all they've been though their have the hapiness they always wanted, and I, on the contrary, I just have my job, with dead people and perlmutter, but he counts as a dead person, I need someone who's alive to give me love, and that person is Javier, every minute that passes, I keep thinking about him, there will be a moment I'm going to explode, I need him next to me, I need to feel his body against mine, tonight maybe I'll go talk to him, that's probably what Kate would advise me.

A/N hope you like this chapter, I promise you I would talk about espo and lanie, so here is it, sorry about the mistakes, I'm also working on a trailer to my fanfic but I have know idea when Im gonna post on youtube, but I'll tell you when I do it.
Please vote or comment and feel free to ask me questions
thx

Bia