chapter 7 - my kind of woman

finn and jacks attire for the concert

finn and jacks attire for the concert. (except jack has his grey hoodie on)^^
-
jack's pov

she is so god damn gorgeous. i'm telling you, she's an angel. every fleeting moment in that small donut shop, was a blessing. every word that came out of her mouth, i took note of and recorded in my head. i'm head over heels for this fair, blonde, angel, and i've only known her for a couple of days. that says a lot. she's just so captivating, and i can't get enough.

i'm trying so hard as we hold hands, trying so fucking hard not to make a fool out of myself, every time before i speak, i make sure to recite my lines in my head so i don't fuck up and stutter in front of her. i just want lexi to see me the same way i see her. an angel. an angel that i never want to leave me. just how did i get so lucky to spend this day with her?

sadly, we made it to the theater. it's sad because i want to walk hand in hand with her forever. i don't want to ever let go.

of course, despite what i said, lexi let's go of my hand, and runs towards the theater. i was confused for a second, but then i saw katelyn and finn were there already, standing in line.

"katelyn!!!" she exclaims. like i said. adorable.

i catch up, and handshake with finn, "the two love birds are here already it seems? just couldn't wait to grind on each other during the concert, huh?" this was my attempt at embarrassing finn. hey, what kind of best friend would i be if i didn't embarrass him?

katelyn laughs and finn wraps his arm around her waist, "hmm, i'd like to say the same thing about you and lexi." now it was him who was trying to embarrass me.

katelyn looks at lexi, who's standing close by my side. "yeah girl, why didn't you tell me you and jack were hanging out? could've joined finn and i at the arcade." she looks up at finn, and they smile at each other. puppy love. she turns back to lexi, "soo what were you guys doing?" she says slyly, sporting a smirk on her face.

"gosh give them their privacy katelyn!" finn says in a joking manner, "they were probably making out in those bushes over there." the two start laughing, and i can't help but to be super embarrassed.

i look down and see lexi is a deep shade of red, so i rest my arm around her, comforting her. "shut the fuck up finn, just because you and katelyn do that freaky shit, doesn't mean everyone else does."

finn gets defensive and brushes it off, "bro chill, i was just messing with you." he tells me, lightly punching my shoulder. i should be used to this. finn and i always mess around. it's just, when i saw it didn't effect lexi in the best way, my mood changed....