Chapter 1: Sorry Not Sorry

A/N: This is the first chapter of my first ever Bruno fanfic! OMG! Hope you enjoy!!! - Alex xoxo

May 29, 2014. Los Angeles. 4:55 am.

"Ladies and gentlemen and cabin crew, please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts as we prepare for landing. Thank you."

"Little bro." A shoulder nudge alerted me to wake up from my short-term nap, not that I got any rest from this short flight anyway. I hate flying.

"Hm?" I could only respond with a croaky groan. I was still tired out from the concert we had the night before. The audience at Oakland had so much energy, the adrenaline remained in my body for such a long period of time. This was what kept me up most nights while on tour. The amount of love my fans were giving to me was incredible, and I love them all so much for this massive love and support. It warmed my heart knowing that I've been an inspiration to a lot of people all because they have been listening to my music.

"We are here." My older brother Eric, who was also our drummer for our band "The Hooligans", announced softly beside me.

"Great," I wanted to say it with so much enthusiasm, but it ended up sounding like I simply didn't care. Arriving back at Los Angeles also meant I get to see my girlfriend, Jessica Caban, once again after touring Australia and Asia for almost three months. Now, I am in the middle of doing the second leg for North America and I will be performing my second show here in LA in a few days. However, I was too tired to have the energy to be excited to see my girl after having to run under a total of three hours of sleep.

I rested my eyes a little longer before I could feel the rocking of the aircraft as it skidded and ran along the runway of the airport we have arrived in. With my eyelids unclosed, I squinted at the intense light from the early morning Californian sun as its glares blinded me from seeing ahead clearly, despite my eyes being shielded from the sun with a pair of Ray Bans sunglasses.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to LAX airport. Local time is 5:01 am and the temperature is fifty-four degrees Fahrenheit. Please remained seated and fastened in your seatbelts until the aircraft has come to a complete stop. Thank you for choosing to fly with us and we hope you enjoy your stay."

"Hey Bruno, you got to get up now dude." I've been clapped on the shoulder a few moments later, which got me to be fully awake. I then let out a yawn and stretched out my arms and legs whilst being on the seat for I've been sleeping uncomfortably in this position for what felt like an eternity. I looked around my surroundings with tired eyes still and realised that everybody else were then already moving off from their seats and onto getting their belongings from the overhead compartments.

I first pulled out my phone from my pocket and turned it on. I wasn't planning to text Jessica that I have arrived back home as I wanted to surprise her when I do arrive home. So instead, I decided to go on social media for a bit. As soon as I was connected to the Internet, a bomb of notifications from Twitter attacked my phone, causing it to vibrate non-stop. I tapped on the app to have a look through the notifications. Most of them were celebrity gossip accounts tagging me onto their tweets. I decided to have a look through on one of them.

"Bruno Mars says 'F**K YOU!' To a fan during concert."

The post has attached a YouTube clip that had me and the girl I pulled up from the crowd on stage last night in the thumbnail. I played the video clip, and I immediately cringed at the immature act from last night when I sent her away for basically not cooperating with the band, myself and the entire show. And the worst part was, the audience were booing at her.