Author's Note

The story you're about to read is fiction, therefore it's not real. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Thank you so much for reading Penny For Your Thoughts!

If you have read my other books, you will notice based on the blurb that this story is pretty different to how I usually write my stuff.

And if you've been reading my current ongoing MJ story, Dangerous Love, do not fear! I will continue to write that story, I just need a short break from that book, hehe.

But if you're new to my creative writing shenanigans, WELCOME!

This story is set during the Moonshine Jungle Tour aka the Unorthodox Jukebox era (2012-2014).

I'm a bit more confident with this story as I've seen Bruno live during this era (and it was so litty, lemme tell you that!). So I got some background knowledge hehehehehe.

Anyways I hope you like this new story of mine as much as I do. Pece.

DISCLAIMER: I KNOW I'VE PUT THIS MESSAGE IN THE BLURB, BUT I'M GONNA DO IT ANYWAY IF ANYONE MISSED IT! Story may contain themes of drug abuse, coarse language, violence, sexual harassment and sexual themes. Please read this book with caution. Thank you.

Till next time my lovelies.

- Alex xoxo