Chapter 4

After the agonizing thirty minutes it took for you to get out of that uniform and straps you were finally back into your regular clothes. You sighed in relief and then headed out to meet up with Mikasa, Eren, and Armin.

"Sorry I took so long. That costume was very difficult to get off," you said and huffed and they chuckled.

"Alright. Let's head out and eat," Eren declared and you all took off.

You guys walked around for awhile sight seeing and then stopped by a ramen shop and sat down to eat. You all ordered your food and then decided to make conversation.

"Do you guys come to Tokyo often," you asked.

"Yeah. We live a bit further from here so when we got the acting jobs we didn't have to travel that far," Armin said.

"Oh. Well that's good," you said.

"So, your Eren's neighbor at the hotel," Mikasa asked.

You nodded and then the waiter gave you all your food.

"Well. Keep an eye out for him will ya. I never know what he'll pull if I'm not around," Mikasa said.

"Hey!" Eren said and frowned. This caused you to giggle. "It's not funny."

"It is a little," Armin said and chuckled a bit.

Eren huffed and then began to munch down his food. After dinner you all be to roam around Tokyo. You smiled and raced around like a little kid.

You soon walked in to a little arcade place. You gazed around and then raced over to the game dance dance revolution.

"I am the queen at this game. Who dares to challenge me," you declared putting the money in the game.

"I dare!" Eren said and then stood beside you.

You chose your characters and then music. You smiled and then the music started. You both danced around for a long time and you could tell Eren was getting exhausted. Once the round ended, you striked a pose.

"I win!" You said.

Armin and Mikasa clapped and Eren sighed in defeat.

"I'm going to have to practice," Eren stated and chuckled.

"Yep," you said. "It seems to be getting late. I'm going to head to the hotel. Bye guys."

"Wait," Eren called to you but you had already dashed off.

"You should go with her. The streets aren't always safe at this time of night," Armin said and Mikasa nodded.

Eren sighed. "Alright," he said and then headed off after you.

What could happen? Who knows?! Find out tomorrow in the next update