Chapter 9

It had been a few weeks since you became Eren's girlfriend. Filming made things interesting as well. Because of them wanting Reiner to have more character development, Eren and him are going to be fighting for your affections.....in the film.

"You ready (y/n)," Reiner asked as you guys got on set.

"Yes," you said.

"Are you ready for the kiss scene?"

"Huh? O-oh yeah. It should be Eren you should be worrying you. He might blow up since I am his girlfriend," you said and smiled, as you slightly blushed.

"Alright," Reiner said and chuckled.

"Alright. Let's get this over with," Eren grumbled.

"Eren. It's just one kiss. Plus you get to carry me away in the end and maybe off set I'll give you a little kiss," you said and smiled.

"Okay I'll do it," Eren said snapping back to his regular self.

You sighed in exasperation.

"Alright. Everyone get to your places," the director yelled. "And....ACTION!"

"(Y/n)!" Reiner said racing over to your side.

"You can't go on this expedition it's suicide," Reiner said.

"I'll be fine Reiner. I may have not ranked top ten but I still have some skills," you said and smiled.

"It's just. I don't want to lose you," Reiner said.

You stared at him and then next thing you know his lips on yours and your eyes widen with shock.

"Reiner! Get your hands off of her," Eren yelled as he stormed over.

"E-Eren!" You said and blushed.

"No one touches and kisses like that. Only me," Eren said and then picks you and tosses you over his shoulder carrying you away.

"Hey!" You yelled.

"CUT! Great job guys. That's a rap for today and we'll film the exhibition tomorrow which involves a lot of great stuff. You finally get a lot of spotlight (y/n)."

"That's great. I'll be ready," you said as Eren was still carrying you. "If you want your kiss put me down!"

Eren immediately put you down. You smiled and then kissed him softly on the lips and then pulled away.

"Happy now," you asked.

"I want more," Eren whined and then kissed you roughly and held you close to him.

"Guys! Keep it PG!" Sasha yelled.

"Whoo! Eren's getting some," Connie yelled and whistled.

"Shut up Connie," Sasha yelled.

"Eren," you said as he pulled away. You faced was so flustered. "Why did you do that?!"

"Because you're mine," he said and kissed you forehead and walked off.

Some nice/interesting scenes for you. *wiggles eyebrows*