Chapter 12

It was finally you're month off and you were going to spend it by.........sleeping! Yeah. You've been so tired some acting and memorizing lines it was exhausted.

You were laying in bed one morning refusing to get up when all of a sudden the blinds were opened. You shrieked from the impact of the light and hid under the covers.

"Oh come on (y/n). It's not that bad," Eren said and chuckled.

"I'm tired. Come back in the afternoon," you whined.

"It is the afternoon," Eren shot back. "One thirty to be exact."

"Oh. Well I'm still not getting up," you said.

"Yes you are because I'm taking you on a date," Eren said.

"Can we do it later," you asked.

"No. Sorry. I thought you loved me," Eren said and pouted.

"I do love you but sleep and I have a thing right now," you said snuggling up more in the covers.

Eren huffed and then got up and went over to the restroom and you heard running water. You ignored it and then fell back asleep being the person you are.

"I'm giving you one last chance (y/n)," Eren said walking back into your room.

"No," you said sounding like a spoiled little kid.

"Then you leave me no choice," Eren said.

He then picked you up but you laid limply in his arms protesting that you were not going to get up. He then carried you into the bathroom....and dumped you into the tub. Which was filled with cold water.

"Eren!" You shrieked as you began to scramble out of the tub. "So cold......"

Eren stood there laughing and you glared at him. You then smirked and launched yourself at him giving him a big wet hug.

"Ah!" Eren yelled.

"I love you too Eren," you said teasingly.

Eren rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at you. "I love you too," he said and sighed with defeat.

You smiled. "Now get out because I have to change," you said.

"What if I want to see," Eren said and smirked.

You blushed and then shoved him out of the bathroom and then out of your room. "Out."

You soon got changed and did your daily routines. Your stomach growled with hunger and you huffed.

"Want to go out to eat?" Eren asked.

You walked out of your room and nodded. "Yes. I'm starving."

"Alright. Let's go then," Eren said and grabbed your hand and dragging you out of the room and out of the hotel.

"Eren. Is this another date?" You asked.

"Yes and it's to celebrate how long we've been together," Eren said.

"About month am I right," you asked.

"Correct," Eren said and smiled.

You smiked back and you both walked around town and soon got breakfast. Once done you went out around town and shopped at a few places.

Your head began hurt. Like a lot but you didn't want to ruin the fun so you sucked it.

As you continued to walk around town with Eren you felt a sudden pain in you head and you clutched onto Eren's arm in pain.

"Hey. Are you okay," he asked.

"Yeah. Just a headache," you stated and winced again.

"How many fingers am I holding up," Eren asked holding up seven.

"Bleventeen," you mumbled and then collapsed in his grasp.

"You're burning up! Why didn't you tell me you were sick," Eren said and then picked you up and began to carry you home.

"Because I didn't want to ruin the fun," you said and winced again. You felt your eyes grow heavy and you looked up at Eren.

"Get some rest. I'll get you home and take care of you," Eren said and soon you were out cold.

This is cute