Chapter 11

"(Y/n)! Watch out," Eren yelled at you as the female titan was approaching.

"Eren!" You screamed and then pushed him out of the way and the female titan grabbed you in her grasp and began to squeeze.

You winced and then your eyes widened. Lightning then surrounded you and then the female titan backed away.

You stood there. Another female titan. You got into a fighting stance and glared at her. She then turned away and ran off.

"(Y/n)!" Eren yelled gazing up at you.

He then raced up and cut you out of the nape of the titan form.

"Eren. I know who that was. The titan that killed the squad. The female titan is Annie," you said and then passed out in his arms.

"Annie," Eren said shocked.

The planning for Annie's arrest was then set in motion. You arrived in Wall Sina and led her towards the underground bit she refused.

"Come on Annie. Don't tell me now that you're afraid of the dark," Eren said.

"So what if I am," Annie said.

"Why did you save me. That day on the expedition," Armin asked.

Annie chuckled. "Maybe I was trying to be a good peron," she said laughing. "I'm not sure."

"You traitor. How could you," you yelled at her.

"But I'm not like you am I," she said. "You traitor."

She then went to bite her hand and people went over her. And then she got into a fight with Eren in titan form. Eren won and Annie was....crystalized. Oh boy.

"Eren," you yelled as you raced over to his titan form.

You ran up to his neck and cut him out. He was okay. Tears came out from your eyes and you smiled.

"Hey. Don't be crying on me," he said softly and smiled.

"I was just worried," you said.

"You shouldn't have to worry because I'll always be here with you," Eren said and then kissed you on the lips.

You smiled and then kissed him back.

"Great job guys! That's a wrap for season one. We'll start season two up in a month or so."

"I can't wait to watch all of it," you yelled.

"But you lived it," Mikasa stated.

"Yeah but still," you said and smiled.

"She's weird," Jean stated.

"Hey. She's my weirdo," Eren said and kissed your cheek.

You smiled and then hugged Eren. Jean rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Finally. We get a break off. I can go hang out with Marco then," he said.

"Are you two a thing?" You teased.

"No. That's gay," Jean hissed.

"Everyone knows you're gay Jean. We just don't know for who yet," Eren said.

"Oh yeah. Who do you think I like then," Jean asked and smirked.

"Marco or Armin. You would look so cute with Armin. I ship," you said. "OTP!"

Jean just stared at you and blushed.

"What did I hear about an OTP," Sasha asked running over.

"Nothing," Jean hissed.

"Alright. I'm going to get a nap. See you guys in the future," you said and raced off heading home.