Chapter 10

Soon after that you headed back to the hotel. When you walked inside everything was peaceful. And then bang. A thunderstorm began. You shrieked and then raced into your bedroom and hid under the covers. It was a habit. You weren't very.....fond of thunderstorms.

The thunderstorm seemed to last a very long time. It was still going and then around nine o'clock it started to get worse and raining was pouring down. You were under the bed at this point in tears.

All the sudden you heard your door burst open and you shrieked. Then someone walked into your room and you stated deafly silent.

"(Y/n)," a soft voice said.

You recognized that sweet voice. It was Eren. He always came to check up on you.

"I'm under here," you said weakly.

Eren then looked under the bed and saw you. He gave you a small smile and then you could hear thunder again and you whimpered covering your ears.

"You didn't tell me you were afraid of thunder," Eren said as he dragged you out from under the bed.

You heard it again and you shrieked and latched onto Eren, burying your face into his chest. Eren held you close to him and then pulled you onto his lap. He gave your neck a few small kisses and then began to rub your back, trying to comfort you.

"It's alright. I'm here," he said. "You should get some sleep we have a lot of shooting tomorrow," Eren said.

"Can....can you stay with me tonight," you asked and whimpered. "I'm scared and I don't want to be alone."

"Of course I'll stay with you," Eren said softly and smiled.

He then picked you up and laid you down on the bed. He laid down beside you and wrapped his arms around your waist and held you close to him.

You blushed a little and then smiled. You snuggled up close to him.

"I love you, Eren," you said and yawned as you began to drift off into sleep.

Eren stared at you and then smiled. "I love you too."

There will be more tomorrow :)