Chapter One

I left not too long ago with my children. I drove away from our large family home and never looked back. I left my wedding ring on his desk with the divorce papers next to it not the letters though. The letters are for the day we get divorced and we divide everything up. I hate you so much Luca that it hurts.

"Sweetie come on in." Said my sister looking sympathetically. "Stop looking like that, Maggie." I said rolling my eyes. I carried Elian's car seat into the kitchen where Maggie's husband Travis was sitting eating his breakfast. "Come on let me serve you breakfast especially little Jasper over there!" Said Maggie completely ignoring my remark. "Go eat baby." I said looking at Jasper fiddling with his little fingers nervously.

"Hi, Audrey." Spoke Travis lightly patting my shoulder. "Hi, Travis." I said smiling lightly. "You'll be okay. You have my crazy wife and me your handsome brother-in-law." Laughed Travis. "Very funny, Travis." Said Maggie rolling her eyes at him. I started crying, I have no clue why. "Mommy plwease don't cry." Said Jasper softly in my ear hugging my legs. I squatted down and squeezed him with my bear hug. "I love you, Jasper." I said kissing his forehead. "I love you too, mommy." He said happily showing me his missing two front teeth.

"Ah I'm sorry, Aud." Said Travis awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. "Ha! Aud your making him feel awkward." Laughed Maggie holding Elian in her arms. "I got to go feel better Audrey." Spoke Travis kissing Maggie goodbye. "You'll be okay Audrey." Said Maggie kissing my cheek and handing Elian to me. "Thank you, Mags." I said smiling holding Elian and getting ready to feed him. A few more hours and he will be at home looking at the papers on his work desk. I worriedly tapped my foot on the floor.

                  Luca's POV
"Morning, Bridget. How are you?" I seductively asked her. "Good morning, Mr. Moretti. I am just fine." She said ignoring my eye contact. The only woman who would never look me in the eyes is her because she knows everything about me but mostly about my infidelity. I went into my office and sat down breathing in and out nervously because I haven't gotten a text from Audrey yet saying she loves me but lately she hasn't been doing that. I always wait for them in the morning but now they never come.

Sadly, I begin my work and look at my computer wallpaper that changes every 1 minute. Audrey and I on our wedding day. She looked so beautiful and she literally lit up the room when she walked in. I admired her face until it changed to us holding little Jasper's hand. He was only 1 and he learned to walk at my mom and dads so we had to have a photo shoot according to Audrey. She was smiling so happily looking at Jasper then up at me. Then it changed again a recent picture of us she was holding baby Elian and I was holding Jasper on my shoulders. She wasn't smiling that huge beautiful smile she does except she was smiling a smile that seemed torn or hurt. I sadly starting to think what she should be sad about or even hurt about. She doesn't know about my affairs she has a nice life a beautiful home two beautiful sons and a husband who is barely home and cheats on her. I angrily thought untying and throwing my tie across my office.

I furiously rubbed my face with my hands and ran them through my hair. I am going to leave the office early today even if it means breaking things off with Stacie to fix what I caused my poor Audrey.

I left the office a little while ago speeding through the traffic to get home. "Audrey? Jasper?" I spoke loudly because us usually Jasper was in the living watching tv with the volume cut up to 100 and Audrey was in the kitchen baking her cakes and her favorite dessert strawberry cheesecake. "Honey?" I said a lot louder than I intended. I went upstairs and looked out our room and the boys room. Nothing seemed out of place except one dresser drawer was lopsided. I then went to my office. There I saw a wedding ring not just any wedding ring Audrey's wedding ring. What have done?

I held the ring until I saw a document which were divorce papers. I angrily crumbled up the papers. Whiskey always seemed to help I poured myself a drink and then furiously slammed the glass cup on my desk that ended up breaking into pieces and glass stuck in my hand. Blood was dripping everywhere so I grabbed the divorce papers and smudge my bloody hand all over the document.

"Answer the phone Audrey!" I screamed at the windshield driving like a maniac with my phone in my other hand. I ended up calling Maggie which she didn't answer which meant Audrey is there. I drove all the way to Maggie's house and banged on the door. "Come on Audrey, I know you are in there!" I exclaimed yelling angrily. I was about the knock hardly on the door again when Audrey stepped outside with baby Elian in her arms trying to sooth his crying. She looked like she has been crying since her eyes looked red and glistened in the sunlight.

"What is it, Luca?" She said sternly holding her ground. "A divorce for what?" I tried screaming lightly so I wouldn't wake Elian up. "Are you really that stupid or are you trying to make me feel bad for your mistakes!" She screamed making Elian cry but soon stop as she bounced him in her arms. I was too busy staring at her and how beautiful she looked holding Elian. Jasper and Elian are so lucky to have mother like her and not a father like me. "You knew?" I said surprised. She laughed bitterly and looked at me with the most hated look anyone could express. "I hate you Luca. It hurts so much that you cheated on me on our family with whores and how you don't even have a care in the world about me and or the kids. The only thing you have to say is "you knew?"! You are a horrible man a cheating horrible bastard. I hate you so much! The only thing you gave me are these wonderful children." She cried as she slid down the door onto the floor rocking Elian back to sleep after her yelling. She was still crying. I felt guilt shame and must importantly the woman I love so dearly and cheated on and lied to is crying is hurt. She hates me.

I looked at her as she cried and cried. I stood there sinking to my knees as I saw her cry so hard for a asshole like me. I am sorry Audrey.