Epilogue

Lucas POV
It's been almost a year since we divorced and I have been doing a little bit better. Seeing you still hurts me. And everyday when we are apart and then I see you my love grows stronger. Maybe being distant might help us. I really want you back. Elian turned one what a huge proud moment for me and Jasper is six. My boys are so amazing.

I am glad that I am their father and I am glad that you are their mother. I have been going to therapy and I even enrolled in AA when you left me for a little while back I became a mess. I drank almost everyday. Which wasn't a good thing but now I'm better. I can't stop thinking about you and how our love is amazing. I will love you forever and ever. I will find a way you get you back. I love you Audrey so much. You was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me.

You need to know this and I will let you know a little at a time. Maybe I should write letters like you did. Writing down my feelings will be better than saying them to you. So you can feel how I feel. And see what you did to me. You are a amazing woman. I still love you and it hurts that we aren't together. I'll start writing as soon as possible. My heart and soul belongs to you. My Dearest Ex-Wife I still love you and want to be with you again. I will do anything for you even if it means making you fall in love with me again.