Letter #11

Dear Cheating Husband,
You came by last week demanding why I wanted a divorce. For what reason why would you do that? I cried and cried for you as you begged on your knees as I held Elian rocking and soothing him as he went to sleep. You didn't cry you just stared at me as I was crying my eyes out.  I don't think I could take you back after what you did. Your breath reeked of alcohol. You drank before you came here. I bet you don't even remember what happened. You called me ungrateful and said I never loved you. How dare you accuse me of not loving you. I love you not because of our money. I have loved you since we first met. I bet you don't remember when we first met. I was at the library on campus looking for a book and doing research when you came towards me. You were a handsome and sophisticated man and of course I felt flustered. You smiled widely as you watched me fidget with my hair. We started dating and then two years later we married. A year later Jasper was born and then five years later Elian was born. I dropped out of college for you my mother was furious and so was my sister. I didn't mind because I did these things for you because I loved you.
                   - Sincerely, Audrey