In love

Ciel pov
It had been 2 months since Sebastian and I started dating and today I was going to call it off with Elizabeth I was nervous and Sebastian could tell.

"Whats wrong Ciel" he said slinking his head on my shoulders.

"Fine fine" I said as he kissed my cheek before leaving "well alright then" he smirked.

Flashback
Ciel pov
For a long time I had the realization that I had a crush on my butler but of course he was a demon who knows no emotion and would never reciprocate.

I sighed filling out the paperwork required for her majesty before bed.

"Young master" Sebastian said before entering "time for bed Bocchan" he said.

I stood up and walked back to my bedroom and allowed him to undress me.

I was blushing deeply when he removed my pants "d-d-DAM-MIT Sebastian" I stuttered pushing him away.

"Whats wrong Bocchan" he said walking toward me.

"U-uh-uh" I couldnt think so I ran I ran into the servants quarters and hid in Mey-rins bed.

"What are you doing here young master" Mey-rin putting on her glasses I shooshed her and told her to go back to sleep and pretend I wasnt here.

"Yes young master" she whispered laying back down I hid under the covers with her.

'Wow' I thought these beds are small I will note that and have bigger ones but it'll do as long as I dont have to face him I wasnt even wearing pants and Mey-rins legs were showing and I was pressed against her cleavage.

"Finny" I heard next to me I clenched onto Mey-rin and she returned to favor.

"Have you seen the young master?" Sebastian asked.

"No sir no way" he said.

"Well alright then" he said leaving.

I sighed in relief 'thank goodness' I thought "oh and Ill come by to pick up the young master in the morning" he said I bet he was giving me that condescending smirk that I love.

I feel so stupid but decided to just stick it out I was not about to be embarrassed by him. I just went to sleep with Mey-rin who was surprisingly comfortable if Sebastian didnt reciprocate my feeling I could sleep with Mey-rin (WAIT HE MEANT CUDDLE LIKE HE WAS DOING NOW I SWEAR cause I was bout to have some angry people).

Sebastian pov
The young master was acting very strange did he have a fever his speech was less than intellegent and he was always as red as a tomato.

I had had a crush on my master but I did well in hiding it.

"Sebastian" my master said "yes Milord" I answered following him into an empty hallway.

"Sebastian I-I o-ord-der t-to GO OUT WITH ME" he shouted at me I was... surprised to say the least but typical Bocchan doesnt have socail skills so he orders me to date him.

"Yes My Lord" I responded smirking I take it he would keep this a secret since he still was betrothed to Lady Elizabeth.

I pushed him against the wall and kissed his lips "w-what a-re yo-u d-doing?" He said kissing back "isnt this mh what other mhmm couples do Bocchan" I whispered in his little ear picking him up and heading back to his room.

Wish me luck bonsai bonsai
Im gonna try and write yaoi smut so lets just see this is gonna be terrible.

I put him on the bed gently and ripped off his pants wasting no time
"Brace yourself" I said as he nodded.

"S-sebas-St-tian i-it hurts!" He said I told him that already.

Soon his pain turned to pleasure.

"M-more S-seb-Ba-stian mhf" his childish moans echoed the room "Yes My Lord" I joked.

He glared at me before his face quickly changed to that of the letter "o" as I reached my climax all over the sheets and so did Bocchan I layed down beside him.

"You know I do love you" he said shyly looking away.

"I do too" I responded kissing his forehead.

End of flashback
Ciel pov
I was happy with Sebastian and I had just hoped Elizabeth would understand I mean Ill always love her as a cousin I thought on all her possible reactions and sighed.
I finished the paper work finally and was nuzzling in my chair for a small nap until she arrives.

Okie done short chapter right all my usuals know but I mean this isnt supposed to be detailed and long with an intricate plot or anything.