Epilogue

Marygold pov
In the end Sebastian and Ciel lived a happy life Ciel was now a demon and would be with Sebby-chan for the rest of their lives.

Elizabeth gave birth to twin girls one with blond hair and one with grey hair and green-ish yellow eyes.
They were half shinigami and even went to school for it learning how to use their scythes.

Claude eventually did propose to Ran-Mao and they were married now. She was still Lau's assassin but did not stay with him anymore.

Alois was a free range bachelor who didnt settle on anyone.

Grell eventually got with Will and lived happily.

And everyone lived happily ever after.

"Arent you forgetting someone?" My sister asked me.

"Uhhh no?" I said slowly.

"Uh yeah US! AND our cousins Lucy and Michael!" My sister screamed smacking me on the head.

"OW!" I yelled rubbing my head "thats right theres the story of us and our cousins Lucy and Michael coming soon from the amazing author that brought the story of my uncles and mom and dad!" I said smiling.

"Well good day" Sunflower said hugging me.

"And to all a goodnight" everyone said coming from no where.

We all took our bow as the curtains closed.

Well then I quite enjoyed the short story I didnt expect to get so many view on so thank you guys and check out some of my other works and Im gonna start sith that new story.

Bye guys.