Parrtty

Ciel pov.
It had been many months Lizzy and I were the best of cousins. Sebastian and I were happy currently we were taking a stroll in the garden when Sebastian stopped "what is it?" I asked.

"..."

Sebastian was biting his lip nervously clenching his coat pocket I tilted my head Sebastian was never nervous.
About anything. So why why he now?

"Ciel" he said getting down on one knee. I gasped and covered my mouth as pulled out a box from his coat.

"I have known you for years now and have loved you for a long time. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I hope you do too and so Ciel Phantomhive will you make me the happiest demon on Earth and marry me." Sebastian said biting his lips anxiously of course I would.

"Yesyesyes!" I said in tears as he slid the ring on my finger I hugged him tightly I was filled with so much joy nothing else mattered.

Elizabeth pov.
(Ik ik sebaciel but this'll be short n' sweet)
Adrian and I were eating at a fancy restaurant that he paid for I told him it wasnt necessary since I could have covered it.

"I love you Elizabeth" he said holding my hand across the table he was shaking I could feel it. I had decided to wear a slim red dress that showed off my figure simple makeup and red pumps since Adrian said tonight would be specail.

Hair

Makeup

Makeup

Dress

"I love you too Adrian" I said squeezing his hand to get him to calm down

"I love you too Adrian" I said squeezing his hand to get him to calm down. He got up from the table and led me to a beautiful room with an orchestra he took my hand and nodded the music started playing.
Diabolik Waltz

After our dance Adrian and I shared a kiss as he got down on one knee.

"Elizabeth I love you and will stand by your side forever so will you make md the happiest shinigami on Earth and marry me?" He asked.

"A thousand times yes" I said as he slid the very expensive ring on my finger as we shared a passionate kiss.

I couldnt wait to tell literally everyone. After dinner Adrian payed for everything like a gentleman we reached my home and I invited him in. I was going to tell my family today and if they didnt accept I would run away with Adrian only visiting Sebastian and Ciel "mother, father, Edward" I said now nervous.

"What is it dear?" Mother said concerned that I was with Adrian I stuck out my hand displaying the ring "what!" They all exclaimed and then hugged me "thats great" my father cheered Edward was speaking to Adrian who seemed unfazed.

Two days later
3 person pov
Both couples were very happy and wanted to tell each other the news.
"Ciel! Ciel! Ciel!" The young woman screamed tackling her favorate cousin
"Elizabeth!" He said surprised.
"I have news" they both said.
"Ok go first" the two teens said.
"Ok well Adrian proposed and I said yes" the blond 18 year old said.

"That indeed is fantastic Sebastian also proposed and we are getting married soon" Ciel said pointing to the crimson engagement ring.

"EEK" I screamed hugging him "Ive got so many plans then oh I cant wait for our bachelorette night and going shopping AND..." Elizabeth weezed catching her breath "whoa whoa calm down Lizzy" he sweatdropped and sighed.

"Im just so excited will you have your wedding first? But the bachelor and bachelorette night have to be the same definetly" the green eyed mistress squealed.

More months pass
3rd persom pov
The night of fading freedom before the wedding bells chime the guys excluding Alois, Grell, and Ciel went to a gentlemans club the one having the most fun had to be Ronald since he was drunk off his ass flirting with all the woman Claude was next to william (they look so much alike idk why I think that im weird) in a corner chatting. Bald and Finny were trying to drag Ronald before he did something dumb.
The 2 bachelors of the night were chatting and drinking while Lau was talking them up and trying to get them to buy some Opium, Agni was congratulating the two of them.

The girls on the other hand stayed home a bit gossiping and sharing stories, painting nails and doing hair the group included Elizabeth, Ran-Mao, Mey-Rin, Ciel, Grell, Alois, Prince Soma, and Irene.

Ran-Mao was braiding Elizabeths hair while Elizabeth was painting Grells nails a pretty shade of red while chatting about the guys spilling dirty secrets.

"WHAT!" he said every female died yep it had been said. "No way" Irene said shrugging her shoulders as she curcled Mey-Rins hair. The gang was currently debating whether or not Grell was gay.

"Is he gay or European?"
(Im dead)

Well after that crazy discussion Grells nails finished drying and then they all saw it everyone was tired from singing so we drank wine from the Phantomhive cellar Irene was hitting on Ran-Mao who seemed not to object. Alois was singing a song about someone needing to fuck him soon before he goes on a rampage. Ciel was trashing Sebastian and talking about some scandalous things. Elizabeth and Grell joined in with Alois while Mey-Rin was chatting with Prince Soma on the floor.

"H-h*hiccup*ey I h-ha*hiccup*ve a great i-i w-we s-sho-*hiccup*ulld go outtt!" Elizabeth squealed grabbing people by ears, hair and arms into a large carriage big enough for them they were all still drinking and yelling and laughing.

Lets just say the night ended when they were kicked out of a club for being to lewd, loud, and disturbing talking about shinigamis and demons.
Grinding on walls poles and even people. Yelling, kicking, pushing, joking, and teasing.

"Welll thaaatt w...aasss no f*hiccup*un" Alois said pouting "yeah itwassnt" Elizabeth said tipping over before Ran-Mao caught her "wooooh hey short stack let me ride the unicorm to the end of the rainbow." Elizabeth said riding Ran-Mao like a horse "gitty up msisss unicorn" she said the gang received many stares from people technically thats what someone should expect at 2 am outside of a club. The group eventually did get another carriage home.

As soon as the group got home they all passes out onto the chairs, couches, sofas and the floor. The only awake persone was Tanaka (lol)

Tanaka: ho ho HO.....

Important an
Gomen gomen I it was a commotion at my house from school to visitors and getting the house prepared theres one more part I just wanted to do this. So im working on it right now and again gomen gomen *bows head deeply*