+BonusChapter!!

Thank you guys so much. I didnt expect this story to get this many reads but now were celebrating 500+ I cant believe I got 400+ reads in only 3 days Im crying right now so extra chapter.

Third person pov
All four children were running around the Phantomhive garden while their parents talked amounged themselves laughing and sharing stories.

"No and then it just exploded. After that I gave up on making cookies with the kids." Elizabeth said wiping the tear of laughter from her eyes. Everyone laughed uncontrollably at the story of hlw sbe almost blew up the kitchen.

"Thats why you should never put 10 scoops of baking soda." Ciel pointed out wheezing loudly. Elizabeth pouted and grumbled. "Hey! Its not my fault since I thought were were going to make a bigger batch that we would use more."

"But atleast I dont use a flamethrower to cook" she exclaimed. "That is true" Undertaker said as all the kids ran up to their parents.

"Daddy! Daddy! Look! Look we made a sandy castle!" Lucy said tugging Sebastian's coat.

"Yeah mommy we made a castle" Marygold said pointing to the actually decent sand castle for a group of 6 year olds.

"Thats very good you guys" Elizabeth said with a smile. The kids were now pulling their parents to come play with them a game of hide and seek.

"Ready or not here I come!" Elizabeth said opening her eyes scanning for the nearest person. She slowly prowled passing by a giggling tree. She smirked and darted towards the tree to find little Lucy.

"Gotcha!" Lizzy said picking the girl up and swinging her around.

"Now where could the others be?" Lizzy said thinking with a smirk on her face. "Well I dont know but maybe in da bushies" Lucy said in her adorable little 6 year old dialect.

Lizzy nodded and put Lucy down as she crept towards the bushes it would most-likely be Ciel. Indeed it was.

"Haha! Got you too!" She said tapping the bluenette on the shoulders startling him. "For someone whos about to burst you can still move in the shadows" he complimented.

"Thank you Ciel now wheres your husband Im having a difficult time sensing him. No wait dont tell me." Lizzy said once again scanning the garden looking for something that seems out of place. T'was the huge oak tree that seemed diffrent so she knocked on the trunk which sounded a bit hallow.

Sebastian being inside was quite surprised that he was found out. "There you are Sebby! Quite the sneaky one indeed" she purred as she pulled him into a hug. "I am a demon aren't I" he chuckled.

"Now to find Michael, Marygold, Sunflower, and Adrian" Sebastian said turning to be seated with Ciel who was watching the rest of the game.

A few minutes later 3 happy kids down now leaving Undertaker left. Lizzy no longer had the energy to continue and found her senses nullified, feet and back aching, and overall tired.

"Come out. Come out. Wherever you are" Lizzy chanted a chuckle was heard from no apparent direction which confused the 25 year old.

Adrian was actually in a pretty simple spot..... in her heart. (Lol no my cheesy ness idk where that came from) he was in the rose bushes (which must've hurt)

"There you are!" Elizabeth said kissing her husband passionately.

An hour later
Lunch was served which was a simple but elegant chicken Caesar salad while the children ate chicken strips with chips. (fries) Elizabeth dropped her fork on the floor harshly causing everyone to stop.

Her water had just broken and she was about to have this baby.

Elizabeth froze breathing heavily as all the kids seemed confused at her sudden change in behavior.