Chapter 2

Hey Guys I love everyone who has started to read this story! Thanks so much! But don't forget to vote and comment! I need to know! So read my other story too! Thanks you may now read! 

Chapter 2 - Edwards POV

I waited for their reactions. Alice was the first one to speak.

"Yeah! Now we have another person to go shopping with Rose and we can play Barbie!"

Rosalie came out of shock first and said, "Your Right Alice but what was the vision"

Emmett says "Well Edward maybe she's your match and you can finally get laid"

Rosalie elbows Emmett in the ribs and I say a little too loudly

"Emmett Do u take anything seriously?"

"Yes I Take se-"

I Interrupt

"That was a rhetorical question Dumbass"

Emmett face was priceless it had confusion and shock written all over it.

I read his thoughts *Did..... He ..... Just.... Cuss.....? And what's rhetorical mean?*

Everyone was shocked even Alice since I made it as a last minute decision,

And some of the cafeteria looks to stare at us but we just continue our conversation not caring about the stares of confusion, admiration, hatred, lust and envy.

Jasper speaks finally "Well I feel a lot of different emotions from different people but I think we shouldn't bother this girl if she wants to talk to us then we talk to her"

Jasper was right but it made me sad. She is just so beautiful and She was like us I couldn't believe that this goddess could be a monster like me. Just then Jasper looks at me he could feel my sadness by that idea. He was saying to me in his mind

*Edward I know u seem to like this girl u haven't even met I felt all of the adoration and lust when the vision was happening.*

I nodded knowing he was right I just didn't want to admit it out loud luckily no one caught on to our silent conversation.

*Oh and Edward she could be your mate so don't give up total hope she be stupid if she didn't like you Bro*

"Thanks Jasper" and then I noticed I spoke out loud and Alice was looking at Jasper, and Emmett was looking at me, and Rosalie (surprisingly) not looking at her nails. Just then the bell rang that meant lunch was over and we all went up to throw away our plates. I started towards music. I loved to play the piano everyone seemed to like my songs even Rosalie appreciated my love for music.

Composing is a great joy and it takes up time, Esme loves it when I compose she says she just wants me to be happy,and I know that but I also know she wanted me to be in love to have someone. I could tell some days it just pained her that I didn't have someone who loved me like Jasper loves Alice, or Emmett loves Rosalie they might fool around a lot but they love each other.

Sometimes I wish so to but it will happen if it's meant to happen. I thought all of that over as I walked in to music class into my seat. Mrs. Swez asked me if I would like o start of the class by playing a piece of my own, I was better than her at piano I was better than everyone in the room. So I decided to play Esme's song it is one of my favorite pieces I have ever composed. The Rest of The Day past in a blur I mostly thought about this mysterious woman now that I go back to her stunning beauty something seems familiar.

I started walking to my Volvo now that school was let out. My Volvo was my precious baby I had let nobody else besides me drive it. When everyone else got to the car I asked "Alice does the girl in your vision seem familiar to you at all?"

"No" She said nervously and then I went to her mind but she was counting ABC's backwards in German. She was hiding something from me.

"Did Alice describe the girl to any of you?"

"Yes" They all said in union.

"Do any of you recognize her?"

Then Jasper says "Edward none of us recognize her"

Now I was suspicious of Alice and Jasper Both.

Hope you liked it! Vote and Comment Please!