Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Bella's POV

I walked to my closet, and picked out 2 shirts to pick from. I got my black skinny jeans out, along with my black converses. Let's see either my boyfriend is a vampire shirt, or my Yellow Aeropostale shirt.

"Baby what are you wearing to school?" I called to Ron.

"My black polo, Diesel denim jeans, and my Nikes." I've trained him so well he looks so hot in that outfit.

"Should I wear my vampire bf shirt or my yellow aero shirt?"

"Definitely your vampire bf shirt Babe." With that I changed my clothes, grabbed my black IPod, and my school bag. I found Ron in the living room playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

"Babe seriously?" I ask.

"Yep by the way who's car we taking?"

"Which will attract less attention?"

"Neither." We reply simultaneously. 

I run to my car at vampire speed, and put my stuff in the backseat. Ron is in the passenger seat within 2 seconds.

"Finally, it took you forever to get out here." I say teasingly. He just looks at me and gives me a kiss on the lips.

"I love you Bella." He says.

"I love you too Ron." Then I start the car and head toward school. Once we got to school I grabbed my IPod and my bag, and got out. I walk over to Ron, grab his hand and kiss him on the lips. I look around to see all the students gawking at my car. Well it is a nice car, and Ron and I start walking to the office to get our schedules. We walk into the office and I see a woman her name tag says Mrs. Cope. I clear my throat. She looks up, and seems dazed for a couple seconds.

"Oh Hello you must be the new students. Names please."

"Bella Binkley and Ron Tortter." She handed us our schedules, and I looked over mine.

1st Period: Algebra

2nd Period: Language Arts

3rd Period: History

4th Period: Lunch

5th Period: Science

6th Period: Biology

7th Period: Gym

8th Period: Study Hall

9th Period: German

"Ron let me see your schedule." He hands me his schedule.

1st Period: Algebra

2nd Period: Italian

3rd Period: History

4th Period: Lunch

5th Period: Science

6th Period: Gym

7th Period: Biology

8th Period: Study Hall

9th Period: Language Arts

"We both have algebra, history, science, study hall and lunch together." I tell him.

"Cool babe I wish we had more classes together though."

"I know me too baby." I reply. We walk to our lockers and I start doing my combination when a familiar scent hits me. "Ron do you smell that?" I whisper at vampire speed to him. He nodded at vampire speed and started to look around when he nodded towards a place behind me. I turned around to see 3 vampires walking towards us well me. I noticed Emmett walking with a blond girl. Then there was the tall blond Emmett was with. She was beautiful, and looked kind stuck up. Finally, there was a guy with bronze messy hair, he was gorgeous. Well I have Ron I can't be thinking like that.

"Hi Emmett nice to see you again." I say.

"Hey Bella same this is my family." He replies.

"Yeah this is Rosalie my baby, and my bro Edward. I have another brother and sister. But they are err… busy" He continues.

"Hi I'm Isabella but call me Bella." I reply. I look over at Ron to see him in a glaring contest with Edward. I take Ron's hand and make him look at me.

"Baby? Baby Look at me." He looks at me finally. "Sorry Hun it's just … nothing." I knew it wasn't nothing but nodded. We would talk when we got home.

"Well this is Ron" He nodded. "and we have to get to class. We'll talk later. Bye Rosalie, Edward, Emmett." Then Ron and I walked to our class. We walked in right when the bell sounded.

"Well Ms. Binkley, Mr. Tortter how nice of you to join us take a free seat." There were only 2 seats available. One next to a stuck up blonde wearing way to much make up for her own good looking my man over, and one next to a stuck up jock with too much cockiness waggling his eyebrows at me. "I'll take the bimbo babe." And I gave him a peck on the lips. I walked over to the blond whose smile dropped when she saw me sit down next to her. I looked over at my man and he mouthed thanks. 'No problem babe' I mouthed back.

The rest of class went by pretty fast and before I knew it the bell rang. I picked up my stuff and went over to Ron. Ron was 5'10, had black hair that went to the middle of his forehead, Golden eyes obviously, muscles, and abs. He was mine and I loved him. I pecked him on the lips and noticed the last person was leaving.

"Come on babe we can't be late for our next class." And we walked in the almost deserted hall except for a tall blonde haired guy with a short pixie like girl. Ron looked at the girl and froze. That's when I looked closer, Oh God no it couldn't be they said they would never interfere again.

"Mary?" Ron said to his baby sister.

"Edward how many times do I have to tell you don't call me mar..." She stopped mid sentence when she saw Ron and I. That's when he turned around, he saw me and froze.

"Ron?" Alice says.

Oooh! Yep Cliffhanger! Not my fault :) The more you comment and vote the longer the chapters and the better the endings! SO COMMENT :D AND VOTE :D