Chapter 3

If you guys like the story, then COMMENT AND VOTE. I'm having a bad week my iPod Touch got stolen :(  Oh Well Go on and read :D

Chapter 3

 Bella's POV

I'm finally going back to Forks after all these years, but I have to not get close to anyone not after what happened last time. Also for the fact that I'm a vampire, but I'm a vegetarian. I remember them so clearly even though it was a human memory the small pixie like girl black spiked hair, and the boy his longish blonde hair he was taller than the girl but I got to close to them. I should stop bringing back memories like those and finish packing.

I stuff in all my clothes in my specially designed suitcase with BLB on the Front My Initials Bella Love Binkley. I had to change my name at least my middle and last. I put on My Dc Check me out Women's Tee, my Black Acid Skinny Jeans, and my Dc Jamal Hoodie and slipped on my converses.

I grabbed my black I-pod and ran down the stairs at vampire speed and went to my baby, My Orange and Gray Lamborghini Murcielago LP650-4. It goes from 0 to 65 mph in 4 seconds. Its top speed is 250 mph. I love it so much no one has ever driven my car besides me. How could I risk my car when there are only 50 in the world? So I popped the trunk and put my suitcases in the trunk and hopped in my car and started the engine. I loved the sound of it pure perfection and power. I admired it for a second and then started to drive away.

I was meeting Ron at the house in Forks. He said he was going to go hunt first, I have known him for about 10 years. We have been going out for 2 years but I don't feel completely whole with him but I do love him.

I was driving at 140mph down the road I was 20 minutes away from Forks at this rate so I decided to play some music. I put my IPod in the dock and turned it to Disturbia by Rihanna. We were going to be enrolling in Forks High school. Fun, Fun I thought sarcastically. We had to move somewhere new so I decided to move to Forks. Ron's gift was that he could stop physical attacks by sending them flying like 20 ft backwards and much more.

It was pretty cool I had two gifts I can block mental attacks and stretch my shield to other people. My other gift is I can use someone else's power with them still being able to use it but once I have used it once no matter where I am or the other person I can use it.

Just then I pulled up to the huge house in the forest we bought It is beautiful. I loved it I already knew this but to see it in person it was enormous it was a 8 bedroom 10 bathroom, 1 kitchen, 1 dining room, a living room, and a couple other rooms. Ron said I could pick any room, I was giddy!

Then I remembered Ron, I thought of his full name Ron Jacob Brandon. It was his real name from when he was human. But he had to use a fake name so his fake name is Ron Brand Tortter. He wanted to keep something of his past.

I walked into the house after noticing I was just standing outside good thing we lived in the forest. I went up to the second story and picked the bedroom farthest on the left and went in there and all my stuff was already in there. Ron must have told them to put it in this room on a hunch. I was glad I had Ron. I put all my stuff from my suitcases away in 4 seconds of course at vampire speed. I laid on the bed thinking about what Ron had told me about his human life. He said he had 2 little sisters Mary Alice Brandon and Megan Ash Brandon. He said they wouldn't remember him because he was changed when they were still young. He loved them very much and missed them because they were of course dead that was more than 100 years ago.

Just then I heard Ron yelling "Was I right about which room?"

I ran down and jumped into his arms,

"Yes you were you know me to well"

"So which room are you going to pick Ron?"

"The one all the way on the right."

"Cool"

He comes up and kisses me but I don't feel any sparks but I have got used to that but I still think somewhere out there is waiting for me.

"I'm going to go hunt."

"Ok see you later"

Next thing I knew I was running as fast as I could through the forest. I smelled a mountain Lion. Odd I thought, but I dismissed it and closed my eyes and pounced on my prey.

Well that's it for this chapter until next time! Which is one short click away! Don't forget to FAN+COMMENT+VOTE=Me ReallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyHapppppppy!!