6:thoughts and dragging

"Wait so let me get this straight you thought we were what? Some sort of murdering gang?" Jonah interrogates me as I finish my story on why I had Zach pinned to the counter when they had first looked in my direction after walking in

"Yeah I mean they exist right who's to say they wouldn't conceive the idea to have an isolated fast food restaurant be their next crime scene" I shrug explaining myself further as to what was going on in my mind at the time

"Well that's going to completely ruin my next shift." Kiara places the tray of food down in the first booth she sees then wiping her hands on her apron and sitting down starting to eat the fries she had prepared herself

"you work a night shift in a small fast food restaurant in the corner of nowhere and creepy doesn't that already ruin your shift " I ask sitting next to and turning to her

"you know that is a good point, but hey free food plus what else do I got to do with my life" she shrugs nonchalantly plopping another golden perfect fry into her mouth that she quickly devours

"So umm I don't think we've been officially introduced so I'm Zach" the naturally rosey cheeked boy stands at the end at the table his hand stretched out to me ready for me to shake it.

I simply laugh and shake my head " Destiny but, Zach trust me I know who you are I mean I did pay like a hundred fifty dollars and even worse put up with a certain raven haired pain just to have the pleasure of being in your presence" I roll my eyes but shake his large (compared to mine at least) hand anyways, I would be lying if I were to say I felt as cool and confident as I was acting right now because in reality I couldn't believe it. The boy who I had fantasied about for months on end was here physically standing in front of me shaking my hand , it wasn't a dream, it wasn't my imagination it wasn't a figment of my imagination of some silly fan-fiction published on a website for hormonal teenage girls.

Though it did feel like all these things it wasn't, it was real perfection that what it was it was,real life on cloud nine. As the strangely pleasant shivers course throughout my body at the brief hand shake starting the moment his hand comes in contact with mine.

The moment passed quick but felt magical, I saw no hint on his face as to what he was thinking, what thoughts were running a marathon in his brain I looked long and hard perhaps looking for any sign whatsoever that he felt anything even slightly related to the feeling I had felt for even half a second but I unfortunately didn't find a silver of the feeling.

I pass off the odd occurrence as a mind trick my brain has played on me as an effect of what was happening. I mean once again this is Zach Herron we're talking about here who subconsciously wouldn't want to feel some sort of attraction feeling towards him, it was just my brain wanting him to be a prince in my happily ever after.
~~~
Zach-

I stare at the gorgeous girl in front of me she had somehow exceeded all my standers in the short time I had known her. I wouldn't say I liked her not yet at least as we barely know from each other but from what I have seen so far she makes perfection look like an understatement.

I have no idea why I'm having all these thoughts I never had before especially not for a fan I had just met.

I once again steal a quick glance at her to find her seemingly just as lost in thought as I. It's adorable. Just then she looks at me too,it was comfortable moments of eye contact we held as if having a conversation with our eyes, even though I had no idea what she was saying or what  was.

"Do you two wanna talk or just awkwardly stare at each other like your in a different universes " a certain fake ramen haired boy ask making us break from not only our minds but our  moment of eye contact

Destiny looks away and laughs then starts a conversation with the other boys, stupid Jack he doesn't get a turn.

I decide it was up to me to steal her away making up my mind to be spontaneous I quickly get up grab her hand and pull her up sending her a quick wink before bolting to the outside park area her trailing behind me in a fit of laughter shiny brown perfect hair trailing behind in the wind. She is still laughing like crazy once I place her on an chair outside in the stary night sky I take a seat diagonally from her and lean on my arm with my elbow set on the table.

"What was that for " she asks once she finally took a breathing break from her laughter

I shrug "couldn't let the boys steal you away from me who knows who you'll change your favorite to if I do"

"Aw poor baby Zachary's jealous don't worry your my favorite and that's not changing I'm not the biggest fan of swerving lanes anyways" she stretches out her lip and tilts her head whist calling me a baby but returns back to her regular position for the rest of her sentence. She kind of looked like a puppy at the start, Jonah can we keep her ?

"Swerving lanes" I ask while laughing

"You do realize I called you a baby right isn't that the part where you defend yourself because pride or whatever "she slightly lifts one of her brows trying to do it further but not being able it was honestly the most tragic attempt of a brow raise I have ever seen but I don't mind it

"As long as I'm your baby, plus I lost all pride long ago" I sent a flirty wink her way. Wow I am flirting with a girl at McDonald's at one am what is wrong with me. She giggles red pigment rushing to her cheeks

"Oh get it Des that's my girl" I hear before turning around to find Destiny's friend from the meet and greet peeking her head out from the slide before sending a wink in our direction and going down the red slide usually used by children not 18 year old girl but hey to each their own. I honestly forgot she was here and mentally face-palm at my inability to find a place to lead Des to without anyone to annoy us.

I have come to a conclusion, friends are annoying

I didn't know how to end this chapter but hey hope you enjoyed Zach's perfect lip bit in the pic

Song:click my fingers by the tide because it's adorable I love it and was listening to it when I wrote that last paragraph now waste the night by 5sos is on which is also perfect