7:texts and parties

Sorry this took so long and the note above is something my friends spread across the school and I thought it should be shared bc why not

Also here are the outfits the girls wear in the party I know that might be annoying but I couldn't help myself I love outfits

"Do you have to gooo" Zach whines as I give Jonah a hug and move on to give him one where he is blocking the exit

"Yes come on Zach I have your number  so I can text you I just really can't stay any longer if I want to get back home in time to prepare for my sisters party and I need to drive " I duck past him to the door trying to escape when he wraps his arms around me his grip tight I struggle for awhile until giving into his hold - did I just say I was trying to escape Zach Herron my god how things have changed in the last two hours

"Can't Lia drive " he begs his extended lip and sad eyes giving me the puppy dog face.

"Lia's gets really distracted and would most likely get everyone killed" I explain feeling bad for some reason, man that face could send anyone for a guilt trip. Receiving a small glare from Lia who is behind me in no hurry to leave. She's lucky I don't trust her behind a wheel.

"We could take you on our bus " he suggest not moving from the embrace. He's persistent I'll give him that.

"Zach" I tell him sternly looking into his beautiful hazel eyes trying so hard to not break which took a massive amount of effort.

"Fine" he sighs his shoulders dropping making him look even more disappointed than before and finally letting me go

"Thank you for everything I'll text you later,okay? see you guys."I reassure the seemingly genuinely disappointed boy before waving bye to everyone else at the fast food restaurant we have spent the last two hours in enjoying, with the great help of coffee of course since it was three in the morning after all.

"Don't forget meee" I hear Kiara scream as I open the door for Lia and I to leave I laugh and yell back at her

"Neverrr" I dramatically exit waving my phone with her contact name up Lia laughing beside me before running back inside and giving everyone one last hug all of them gripping onto Daniel the longest I don't blame her. She had just spent the last few hours hanging out with her idols she didn't want to let go of them, she felt as if she did it would all fade into the dream it originally was. Honestly I felt the same way. Even if Zach insists on having me stay and constantly telling me to text him he was still THE Zach Herron a star that I have only dreamt of meeting for the longest time. I turn back to the final goodbyes to see Lia whispering something in Daniel's ear then quickly running back to me.

We wave once more and finally climb in the car. I start the engine as we begin our ride back to our motel room to rest up before embarking on our journey home.
~•~•~•~

"Happy birthday dear Valerie happy birthday to you! Yayy" I sing clapping my hands as my toddler sister giggles and reaches out for me from my parents arms. I take her and help her blow out the candles. Everyone claps including her before we all once again spread out already having taken all the pictures. A line forms to get cake as Lia takes the two year old from my arms not really being interest in the chocolate cake being offered.

"Baila val vamos" Lia encourages the little girl putting her in the middle of the cement floor with herself dancing along to how did we by Skyler Stecker I smile to myself not only at the duo's cuteness but at all of the events that have occurred in the last 24 hours from the concert to the tropical part we we're currently at. But with all this thought my mind can't help but wander back to my earlier doubts along with some more not so happy thoughts joining the mix.

What if it was all and act

I mean he seemed nice but what if that was all it was him trying to seem sweet, he was part of a band he can't seem mean to his band what if that's all it was.

Maybe I should text him-

Just then a ping and buzz interrupts my thinking, I check my phone to find no notification then look and Lia's phone which she handed to me so she could go dance or at least try to.

I would like to say I don't like going through her stuff or invading her privacy and I don't do it often but I don't want to lie I eavesdrop on every and anything in her life

CVS🔥🍉🎻😍:
Lia babe I swear on my guitar I do not wear contacts

Lia had been texting Daniel that's why she hadn't taken her eyes off her phone all day

She probably the most easily starstruck person I know, the girl that is unable to breath even if she's in the back row of any concert yet she has been texting her idol probably flirting to the point he had called her babe and I couldn't even get one text. It's obvious why it was happening she was beautiful she could probably put a spell on any guy with one glance.

Me? I was just her friend the calm one the boring average one.

"Hey Des you okay?" Lia asks giving me a worried look with a small half smile still carrying my little sister in her arms I quickly nod and plaster on the most convincing smile I can and hand her back her phone while taking Valerie in my arms

"De-ti hungry" the toddler complains to me crossing her arms

"Well I guess I have to go feed her you got a text by the way" I tell her taking it as an excuse to make my swift escape into the kitchen and away from my best friends mental interrogation with her questioning gaze

Good thing I'm a good actress at least I have that going for me, maybe it's a skill of survival so no one can see the over analyzing in my head. I like it this way no one can see my thoughts, no one has a reason to feel pity for me, no one can feel like they need to help me because I don't need help.I'm fine.

Inspiration for this chapter is my little cousin dancing to how did we giving me real tropical vibes (that or the palm trees littered literally everywhere when you look outside in Miami but probably my cousin) and basically the idea for most of this chapter