13- some months later

"So you excited?" I ask my friend practically bouncing

"For what?" she asks with a laugh finishing her makeup

"Maybe to finally graduate the hell hole that is high school?" I ask shrugging my shoulders with a smirk

"What difference will it make? I'm going to stay in the city for college, I'm staying with my parents and everything." She rolls her eyes and puts away the brush she was using.

"Well at least you'll have more freedom" I shrug giving her a smile while she looks back at me suspiciously

"What's up with you?" she asks quirking a brow

"Nothing why do you ask?" I ask confused a small smile permanently plastered on my face.

"You're being the optimistic one and I'm the one complaining, that never happens. It's supposed to be the other way around, I have a reason to whine but why are you so happy?" Lia explains pacing circles around me with her hands behind her back like she's the police and I'm being interrogated as a suspect.

"Well if you must know the boys are arriving in about an hour, and you complain plenty," I tell her trying to act cool and like I'm not bursting with excitement on the inside adding a joke at the end to sell it better.

"Ahh most especially a certain rosy-cheeked boy I'm guessing" she smirks as she stops her pacing.

"Hey, I'm friends with and excited to see all the boys" I defend crossing my arms over my chest like a little kid.

"Buuuuut...." she sings dragging out the word as she does so, persistent on there being more to it.

"I guess I might be a bit more ecstatic to see Zach, though I am thrilled they are all coming" I admit still trying to stick to at least part of my original argument.

"A bit is a big understatement" she laughs before continuing "you've practically been bouncing with joy ever since you learned they were coming"

"Oh like you're not jumping for joy at the thought of running into Daniel's arms." I laugh as her cheeks slightly tint red.

"I plead the fifth." She declares also crossing her arms as we emerge into an intense staring contest both of us trying to seem as serious as possible but failing horribly.

We were both about to break when we heard a why don't we ringtone break the newly found silence in the room. We launch ourselves at the phone almost colliding a few times until one of answered and put it on speaker.

"Hey, our Uber just pulled up, open the door" Zach's voice rings through what we now know to be Destiny's phone.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I giggle while checking my hair in the mirror until I am satisfied enough to rush downstairs, Lia hot on my trail.

"Eh, too much work," he replies simply bringing a small smile to my lips with the reassurance this is real.

"It's a simple gesture, how much more work did you have to put into calling me."I roll my eyes walking down with a cheery hop in my step resembling the skip of a five-year-old girl being taken to the playground.

"Shut up and open the door, dork." He jokes in a way where I can imagine the smile on his face.

"Fine be that way," I reply and hang up knowing it was a joke but not really caring for the sake of my own joke.

I open the door to find Why Don't Why smiling arms wide open ready for an influx of hugs. We smile and gladly oblige, Lia adding a special peck on the lips of her special boy. They were not official thanks to some distance and schedule difficulty they were trying to figure out but I think we all know they don't care if they are official or not.

Once I get to the last boy in line which coincidentally happens to be the youngest I cross my arms and stretch out my hand for a shake.

"You can't be serious." Zach groans looking at my hand.

"Good afternoon Zachery, how are you this fine morning." I deadpan somehow not breaking under the pressure of his gaze.

"Come on babe, I was kidding." Zach pleads still not taking my hands.

"Fine don't grant me that simple gesture, I should've known you don't affiliate with dorks." I cross my arms and turn to the others letting them see my smile.

"Oh don't you worry I have a much grander gesture in store for you, my adorable dork." He smirks

I turn back around shocked about to shove his shoulder playfully but he takes my arm and pulls me into his so I am not facing him but am tight in his grasp where he has easy accessibility to my lips which seems to be where his are headed.

"You're no fun." I pout as he steals another sweet kiss.

"Trust me I can be loads of fun." He whispers in my ears causing an awkward cough from one of the boys which I forgot were here.

"Well then talk about distance making the heart grow fonder." Lia teases ruining the moment

"For real guys keep it P.G." Daniel laughs my best friend's hand comfortably in his.

"Oh your ones to talk, look! You can't even keep your hands off each other." Corbyn points out.

"Oh shut up Cor don't even get me started on what happens when we visit New York," Jonah points out with an eye roll.

This seems to excite Lia as she bolts out of Daniel's grip and comes to pull me out of Zach's. she takes my hands and begins to jump with a grin. I begin to understand why and join her. "Did we just get compared to Beauty Chickee" We shriek in unison probably killing Jack's eardrums as he was right next to us. 

"I'm guessing you're fans?" The curly haired boy asks while rubbing his ear. We nod happily at this as we settle down and prepare to continue our normal conversation.

"Speaking of fans, I hope you're going to our show later." Zach asks grabbing our attention.

"Of course we are, think of what horrible limelights we would be if we didn't go if we had the possibility to get tickets." Lia replies like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"But that's not right now, for now, let's just get something to eat." I comment with a rumble of my stomach helping me make a point.

"Sounds good to me." Jack shrugs with a laugh dragging the rest of us to my car.

It's back :)