11-homecoming pt2

previously on meet and greet...

"I'm here and you boys owe me so much especially you Seavey" I yell as i close the door, once i turn around my jaw falls wide open, shocked at what I see in front of me. The sight makes me bite my lip in an attempt to hold back a gasp. There on full display for my eyes is...

"Oh my gosh I am so so sorry Daniel told me to just come in I guess he gave me the wrong room I didn't expect.." I start to ramble an apology while covering my eyes with my hands leaving a little space between my fingers so I could steal a few cheeky peaks at his toned, bare chest. Zach only laughs at my reaction and moves closer toward me.

"Des it's fine I'm wearing a towel you don't have to cover your eyes." He removes my hand from my face probably revealing my beet red face. I shyly comply and without meaning to my eyes begin to scan his half naked body. The towel hanging lowly around his waist showing the beginning of his V-line make me bite my lip as I continue to take in his appearance. His hair is unruly and wet as drops of water drop from it onto his strong chest.

I hated writing that

"Well I didn't tell you to check me out either." He comments making me blush even harder yet I gather all my courage and throw back a witty remark.

"Oh please that was basically a plead to tell you you're sexy" I roll my eyes and put my hand on my waist trying to act as natural as possible on this situation.

"So you think I'm sexy, huh?" He asks seductively biting his lip in a way that makes my insides swoon.

I open and close my mouth in an attempt to shoot something back but for once I'm at a loss for words.

"See you do think I'm sexy, I've even left you speechless!" He laughs as I shove his shoulder in a playful way. My lord he's ripped.

"Shut up " I mumble with a low giggle. He laughs along with me before sinking into silence a thick tension in the air.

"Hey Des can we talk?" The moment the question leaves his mouth a feeling of dread takes over my body. I want answers, but I also want to be able to just hang out with him; worry free. I let out an internal sigh once I hear the door creak open and Daniel come into the room.

"Woah there am I interrupting something here?" Daniel smirked wiggling his brows his figure leaned up against the door way.

"Only my embarrassment caused by you." I reply sassy at the blue eyed boy Zach still behind me in only a towel.

"Me? What did I ever do to you?" Daniel asked a probably fake look of shock on his face.

"Ahem let's see the previous text here." I say before imitating his deep voice. " 'Hey Des room 202 no need to knock just come right in.'" I read the our last text aloud.

"Oops I forgot to update that when we all went to Jonah and Jack's room." Daniel shrugged a odd devious smirk tugging on his lips.

"Yeah ok what ever Romeo just don't forget you need me to get your Juliet." I say his previous smirk now on my lips knowing my comeback won his.

"You wouldn't dare!" Daniel says with a small gasp the smirk completely disappearing from his face.

"Bet." I say smugly knowing he wouldn't dare test me

"Psh whatever I don't need you to get a girl."Daniel crossed his arms around his chest trying to look tough but obviously failing.

"Oh really so I could just take my connections and bag of tricks and go." I say pretending to grab my stuff ready to leave which he obviously believed. This was obviously not true as meeting this band was my dream and I would never spend less time with them.

"Wait! I'm sorry don't leave you're great Des." Daniel sighs in defeat and begs for me to stay while blocking the door way.

"Yeah that's what I thought, now the clothes in this bag." I chuckle at the boy and throw the bag at Zach "I suggest you put some of it on." I make my way to the door way when I stop at the frame and do something I am so proud of myself for doing. " But if you don't I won't complain." I wink at the bright red half naked boy and run away before I have a chance to regret the risky move.

"She is actually so hot." I hear Zach's voice not so softly whisper, my smirk growing bigger as well as the redness in my cheeks.

Ahh this chapter sucks and is so short but I really needed a chapter out and I don't know what to change or add

Only 840 words I hate my life