10-homecoming part 1

GUYS IT'S THE FIRST TWO PARTER GET EXCITED (ramble and explination at the end so stick around)

"What do you mean you can't come over before homecoming?!" Lia screeched stomping into my bedroom startling me so much that the book I was previously reading ends up on the other side of the room.

"Jesus Christ ever heard of knocking, how did you even get in my house?" I question a hand over my chest trying to calm down my rapid heart.

"Your mom let me in, now answer my question." she places a hand on her hip as she stands in the doorway.

"Sorry Li I really wanted to but I'm super busy running errands that day I have to do it in my dress and everything there's just no time" I lie hiding my guilty face by going to pick up the book 'after' from the floor. I just need to remember that it's for her own good.

"That is actually the worst, you want me to come with so you don't look like you stepped out of met gala alone in the middle of the street?"She asks a pout on her face as she sits down at the edge of my bed. I shot up at the idea I'm a terrible liar so I have no idea how I'm going to get out of her offer. Thankfully in that moment I receive a skype call from Daniel on my laptop.

"I'll go get that" I excuse myself and answer the call on the laptop which is set so the camera sees both of us making Daniel aware of Lia's presence.

"Hey girls." Daniel says as soon as he sees both of us on the screen with a huge smile on his face probably because Lia is there. "Whatcha doin"

"Nothing much-"

"Des is gonna be busy before homecoming and I'm pretty sure she doesn't want me to tag along on her errands and be a little late to the dance" Lia complains to the boy immediately expecting him to back her up.

"Ugh Li you are not missing any of your last homecoming just because I need to do a few boring chores" I defend myself once again making a terrible excuse.

"Who cares it's only a little while and you're my best friend it's not fair for me to leave you alone doing this" She argues stubbornly

"Lia you need to enjoy this it's your last year. Dani back me up." I say knowing he would be on my side for personal benefit.

"I ugh- I think Lia is right" my mouth falls agap as the words leave his lips

He's to whipped for his own good.

"See Des even Daniel agrees who cares if I only miss a little bit of homecoming i've been over this same dance for years i'll be fine missing one." I groan and lie down on my bed. Good going Daniel now it'll be twice as hard to keep your secret.

"Fine, fine we'll talk about it later now don't you have somewhere to be" I ask desperate for her to leave so I could scold the boy on the screen.

" Omg community hours I totally forgot Cherry is going to kill me" Lia picks up her bag and rushes away to the animal hospital. Once I see her run across the street and get in her car I glare at the boy nervously twiddling with his fingers.

"So ugh how's the weather over there." Is all Daniel says as a response to my glare.

"Why the hell would you agree with her now how do expect me to help you out?" I yell at the screen pulling at my roots trying to see how i'm supposed to help them now.

"I'm sorry Des I really am I just didn't know how to say no to her she'd hate me." Daniel argued throwing his hands up in exasperation. I roll my eyes at his excuse.

" As if she could ever hate you. Omg you're so whipped."

The next day

"When it comes to you there is no crime let's take both of our souls and intertwine" Lia and I sing loudly with so many hand motions we almost smack each other on multiple occasions.

"Okay so Li I need a favor" I turn to her once I park in front of the school.

"Sure, what is it?" She looks around confused as to why we're at the school.

"Well you see homecoming is about to start and I left my earrings I want to show my grandma in my locker so since you are completely glammed up to fit in with everyone dressed up while i'm missing some things I was wondering if you could go get it for me" I explain making up a better lie than I expected.

"Sure thing Des." She gives me a weird look only somewhat believing me before opening the door and running inside.

Once she is completely submerged into the building I take my chance and begin to drive off to the hotel room where Daniel texted me they were staying at. Lia calls me but I don't pick up probably pissing her off even more.

"I walk into the room Daniel told me they would be in and walk in not even bothering to knock since he told me they would just be playing video games.

"I'm here and you boys owe me so much especially you Seavey" I yell as i close the door, once i turn around my jaw falls wide open, shocked at what I see in front of me. The sight makes me bite my lip in an attempt to hold back a gasp. There on full display for my eyes is...

MWAHAHAHA

ahem so anyways so sorry for the inactivity but ya know school

so rant time as yall know I'm only in 8th grade I know I know an actual fetus but I'm taking physical science an 9th grade class and have up held a A avrage the whole year and I'm also taking geomatry a 10th grade course and that has not gone as well but I have always had a B average and got a B on a test so be PROUD also high school applying there is only one I really want to go to but applied for five and if I don't get accepted to that one imma be so pissed because that one allows me with duel enrollment to be in both the broadcasting program and vet assisting program along with the journalism elective and besides that it's obiviously a good school that will actually know people at so yeah.

sorry for the sorta cliffhanger