°<2>°

After a week, Bogum has been waiting. Also Yoongi and his friends, plus the bullies.

Basically everyone in the school was waiting.

Bogum and Yoongi were talking with there friends together when the doors opened.

For a second no one came in. The bullies sat on edge of there seats to see who it was, basically everyone in the class room was.

Then... a red head walked in. His hair was styled to be separate. He had a grey sweater and black jeans that were ripped on his knees. His skin was milky and his eyelashes were long.

His eyes were hazel. The eyes that you could stare at for years and years getting lost in them.

Everyone was amazed.

"Oh hello Mr. Kim!" The teacher smiled happily.

"Hey" The boy said ignoring everyones glares.

"You have changed" The teacher said.

The boy shrugged and walked to his seat next to Bogum and stayed back.

"Tae... why are you different?" Bogum whispered quietly.

"Its V" Taehyung said to Bogum.

"Well 'V' why are you different? And why do you have so many bracelets on under your sleeves? And why is your hair colour different??" Bogum questioned with Yoongi and his friends quietly.

"Just felt like changing my act and style" Tae said with no emotion what so ever.

"V?" Yoongi questioned.

Tae hummed in responce.

"Why did you change? Really?" Yoongi asked.

"Meet me behind the school after school. Ill tell you" Tae whispered in his ear making a slight blush creep upon Yoongis cheeks.

Yoongi nodded and sat back down.

After school Yoongi waited for Taehyung, or V, behind the school.

"Hey" Tae said making Yoongi jump.

"Don't scare me like that-" Yoongi held his heart.

"Sorry" Tae chuckled.

"Tell me now." Yoongi said sternly.

"Can we wait for that. Lets go get coffee or something before we talk" Tae warmly smiled.

"Fine." Yoongi said looking away so Tae doesn't notice his blush.

They walked to the café. Taehyung opened the door for Yoongi, and while Yoongi walked through the door Tae wrapped one of his arms around Yoongis waist.

"Dude what the fuck-" Yoongi said.

"Haha sorry" Tae unwrapped his arm.

Yoongi didn't want him to, he wanted both of them wrapped around him. He needed it.

Yoongi huffed.

"What's wrong Yoongi?" Tae asked sitting down at a booth.

"Nothing." Yoongi hissed at Tae. "Now tell me why the new change" he growled.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Why so rude all of a sudden?" Tae smirked slightly.

"Shut up and answer my question" Yoongi commanded.

"Alright. Its simple. I change because I thought.... I wasn't good enough. There." Tae weakly smiled.

Yoongi froze. "But your perfect..." Yoongi mummbled.

"What was that?" Tae said.

"N-nothing...." Yoongi said lowering his head.

After ordering and finishing up they went to Taes place after.

Tae unlocked his door and opened it.

"Your place looks nicer than the last time I was here" Yoongi said.

"That's only because during the week off of school ive been getting new furniture and ive been cleaning my place up" Tae said.

"Ah.... I see" the older said.

Tae slipped his shoes off and Yoongi did the same.

"What do you want to do?" Tae asked.

I want to make all the bad thoughts you have go away. I want to show you that I can make you feel better.

Yoongi kept repeating in his mind.

"Hmm... movie" The older said.