°<5>°

"Taehyung why was he here? Why were you getting nervous when they started talking about looking under your bracelets??" Yoongi questioned getting closer to the younger.

"Yoongi-Hyung its nothing, they just wanted to see m-me-" Tae said tripping and stumbling.

Yoongi catches his wrists and Taehyung yelped at the strong hold. Tears started to fill his eyes and he pulled his wrist away.

"Nothing huh?!" Yoongi hissed.

Tae gulped. "Y-yoongi-" Tae says scared.

"Taehyung I said I don't want anything harming your beautiful body...." Tears well up in Yoongis eyes. "I don't want to loose you just because some fucking stupid people who criticized you" Yoongi says taking a step closer to Taehyung.

He held his hand out. "Can I just see.... how bad it is? Please..." Yoongi says.

Tae looked down and put his hand in Yoongis.

Yoongi flipped his hand over gently and took the youngers bracelets off revealing...

Everything he wished he did not want to see.

"T-taehyung...." Yoongi said not even looking up to face Taehyung.

"Yoongi-.... in sorry-" Taehyung said pulling his wrist away now bawling his eyes out. "I-it helps me- I never wanted to do it but-" Taehyung said while coughing and hiccuping on his sobs. "They hurt me" Tae says finally.

Yoongi wrapoed his arms around Taes waist pulling him close into a hug. "Shhhh.... its ok baby" Yoongi says whispering into Taes ear.

"Your beautiful, an angel, they are jealous because your stunning.... absolutely stunning. Baby don't worry I'm here...." Yoongi says rubbing Taes back.

Taehyung sniffles while nuzzling his way to Yoongis neck.

Those words made Taehyung bubble... his heart fluttered. He was never called baby from Yoongi for 1, for 2, Yoongis sweet whispers, those whispers, made him feel loved.

By only one person who he loves.

Yoongi.

"Tae baby, lets go out and do something..." Yoongi whispers.

Tae sniffles and nods while nuzzling his neck. "H-hyung..." Tae whispers.

"Yes?" Yoongi says.

"Can we stay like this for awhile... it makes me feel warm" Tae says.

"Anything for you, lets just get comfortable.." Yoongi says softly smiling.

Tae nods as Yoongi picks him up and sits down with Tae on his lap.

"I love you hyung..." Tae whispers quietly.

"I love you too Tae..." Yoongi mumbles.

Tae accidentally pressed his lips on Yoongis collarbones without even noticing.

The older blushes red and bit his bottom lip. "Tae baby, only for five more minutes, we still need to get ready when we are gonna go out..." Yoongi says.

Tae yawns and nods slightly.

The younger fell asleep through those five minutes.

Yoongi moved his hair out of his face and kissed his forehead softly. "Maybe a little while longer.." Yoongi says yawning also.

They both fell asleep.

A knock at the door was heard.

The two boys did not answer.

Then banging was heard on the door.

Yoongi groans while standing up holding Taehyung.

Taehyung wraps his legs around Yoongis waist and wraps his arms around his neck leaving his head on Yoongis chest.

Yoongi opened the door pissed that someone had woken up him from cuddling with Tae.

"What do you want?" Yoongi says annoyed.

"Yoongi Hyung?" Jungkook says.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi says raising an eyebrow.

"Um yeah? Anyways, I brought Taes things he left at my house" Jungkook says handing him a bag.

"Um ok...? What time is it?" Yoongi asks grabbing the bag.

"8:21 pm" Jungkook says.

"Fuck" Yoongi whispered. But then he thought of something.

"Anyways gtg, bye!" Jungkook waves and leaves off Taes doorstep.

"Who was that.." Tae says raising his head tiredly.

"Kookie" Yoongi said.

"Hmm... why was he here?" Tae asked rubbing his eyes.

"To give you your stuff back from his house. Anyways do you want to go to the carnival?" Yoongi asked smiling slightly.

Taes eyes widened and he smiled brightly. "YES YES YES!" Taehyung said clapping his hands.

Yoongi smiled looking at the younger so happy. "Then its a date"

Taehyung froze and blushed. "D-date?" Tae asked.

Yoongi nodded while putting Tae down. "Now go change into something warm, its gonna get cold later"

Tae nodded slowly and when upstairs to change.

"Cant wait..." Yoongi whispers.