°<13>°

"Whats wrong..." Taehyung asked while on the phone slowly sitting up.

"W-watch the news-" Jhope said before ending the call.

Taehyung looked at his phone before getting the remote to his Tv in his room and turning it on to the news channel.

"Welcome to the news! Today we have a very breaking and sad discovery about Mr. Kim Jesi And Mrs. Kim Taeyon. They have recently died in a car crash. The son, Kim Taehyung, has not yet been contacted.

If you are watching this Taehyung, everyone is deeply sad about your parents loss. They were great friends of mine" The news man says before Taehyung turned the Tv off.

Tae sat there.
He was... shocked.

Sure his parents treated him like shit, but they were there for him. It hurt him.

He has no one now. No family members anymore. His grandmother died not to long ago and his parents...

It just doesnt make sence. His sister of course is somewhere else, with her husband as she got married before him.

"Taehyung dinners ready!" Yoongi yelled from downstairs slowly going up the stairs when he didnt here a happy reply.

"Taehyung?" Yoongi asks opening the youngers door slowly only to see a boy on the bed staring off blankly at a picture frame of some people.

"Princess?" The older walks over to the boy.

"T-there gone" Tae says quietly.

"Who is gone baby?" Yoongi says picking Taehyung up and setting him on his lap once he sat down.

"M-my parent... there gone... they died..." Taehyung looks up at Yoongi, eyes full of regret and sorrow.

Taehyung felt like dying and greaving for eternity. He was sad he didnt even say goodbye or hi, or anything.

It hurt.

"O-oh my god- im so sorry-" Yoongi says hugging Taehyung tightly.

"I-its ok... im just shocked..." Tae hugs back nuzzling the olders neck.

"L-lets go eat, i think my food will help a little.... just so you know, Jin taught me a lil bit so if it aint perfect, im sorry baby, ill try harder next time" Yoongi informs and kisses Taehyung.

Tae nods and gets off Yoongis lap as Yoongi is now seeing what Tae is wearing. "So you changed?"

"Yeah" Tae blushes slightly.

Taehyung was wereing short sleeping shorts with a black and white pattern, and he had one of Yoongis white shirts on, which Yoongi wears really big clothes so this is basically hanging off Taes shoulders.

"Cute" Yoongi mumbles eyeing down the younger.

"Ok lets go eat. I want to forget about what just happened for a little while." Tae says shyly.

"Anything you want baby boy"