°<9>°

After studing Yoongi and Tae left Jungkooks apartment and headed to Taes.

"Babyyy" Yoongi whines.

Tae hums in response.

"Why do you have to look so cute while you were talking and studing?" Yoongi says.

Tae blushes pink. "Becauseeee"

Yoongi huffs with a pout placed in his lips.

Tae giggled and turned to him. "Sorry daddy" Tae says before pecking Yoongis lips and unlocking his door.

Yoongi paused. "Ok I forgive you, but you have to kiss me like that out of know where a lot more-" Yoongi says in a matter of fact tone.

"Will do" Tae says opening the door and setting his bag down and slipping his shoes off.

"Come here" Yoongi says already on Taes plush couch.

Tae then remembers something and tells him to wait.

The red head runs into his kitchen opening the fridge and pulling out a bottle of whiskey.

Yoongis favorite to be exact.

"Princessss" Yoongi groans from the other room.

Tae runs in holding the bottle making Yoongi face turn into shock.

"Baby you did have too-" Yoongi says before Tae sits on his lap facing him.

"But I wanted to daddy" Tae giggles.

Yoongi blushed and smiled. "Your the best princess" Yoongi pecks Taes lips. "Ill be sure to drink it this weekend"

Tae nods and sets the bottle on the coffee table to look at Yoongi.

The olders hands hold the youngers hips and then kissing the other passionately.

Taehyung slowly moves his crotch against Yoongis making them both moan.

"N-not yet princess" Yoongi breathes out into the kiss.

Tae just nods and breaks the kiss for air then nuzzling the olders neck.

That made Tae have an idea.