°<4>°

Yoongi walked upstairs holding Tae as if he was a baby.
(Speaking of that go check out my other book called 'Baby Tae Tae' oooommmmmgggg its getting gud)

He laid the younger on his bed and climbed in since he was too lazy to go home.

"Goodnight..." Tae whispered.

"Goodnight" Yoongi said before wrapping his arms around Tae without noticing.

Yoongis Dream

"I'm sorry Jimin.... I-i just don't like you anymore...." Yoongi says.

"Its because of that dumb shit huh?! Your breaking up with me because of him?!" Jimin yells angry.

"HE IS MY BEST FRIEND! DONT SAY SHIT ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT HE HAS ALTEADY GOT SO MANY PROBLEMS AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE HIS FRIEND BITCH-" Yoongi yells.

"Uh yeah I am. But why would you choose him over me?!" Jimin says.

"Maybe because he is not so fucking selfish" (oml I'm joking I love chim chim-)

"Well sorry I fuck8ng got into your life. I was already cheating on you anyways. Bye" and with what Jimin said he left Yoongi standing there pathetically.

And Tae ran up just in time to cheer up Yoongi.

"YOONGI-AHHHH!" Tae says happily running over to the frustrated Yoongi.

"I bought movie tickets for both of us!! I can wait to see it with you Hyung!" Tae cheered then noticed the mad Yoongi.

"Y-yoongi-hyung? Wh-what happened?" Tae said concerned then hugged the older.

"I-its nothing... me and Jimin just broke up...that's all... no need to worry Taebaby" Yoongi says forcing a smile.

"Yoongi....." Tae says then frowns.

"Wh-what? Did I do something wrong?" Yoongi says getting worried.

"Did you find out that he was cheating on you?" Tae asked, but it sounded like a whisper.

"Yeah. He told me.. that bitch" Yoongi scoffs. "How did you know?" Yoongi asks.

"I found out but then Jimin said he would.... beat me if I told you.... he found out that I accidently slipped something about it when we were all together and after you left he punched me... hard..." Tae says looking down.

"Oh-... no he just didn't-" Yoongi says.

"Yoongi its ok! I'm ok! Don't get mad-" Tae says.

Yoongi sighs and takes the youngers chin. "Promise me when someone hurts you tell me. I don't want to see bruises all over your perfect body..."

Yoongi woke up.

He seen Taehyung perfectly fine all wrapped up in his arms. He checked the time and it was 2:27 am.

He sighed and rested his head back on the pillow just to look at Taes features.

"So beautiful" Yoongi mumbles as he drifts back to sleep.

Tae woke up to his phone ringing and sees Yoongi next to him sleeping.

He slips out from under Yoongis arms and goes out of the room to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey can I come over?" Jimin asks.

"I... um don't think you should just right now-" Tae says.

"Why? Is something wrong?" Jinin asks.

"Nothing is wrong... its just a.... um..." Tae stays silent.

"Yeah I'm coming over. See ya" Jimin says before hanging up.

"Fuck..." Tae whispers and runs his fingers through his hair worried.

His red hair falls back into his face and he sighs.

"I hope Yoongi stays asleep..."

There was a knock at the door and Tae opens it to reveal Jimin and Jhope.

"Hi..." Tae says.

"Are you gonna let us in?" Jhope asks jokingly with a chuckle.

"S-sorry...." Tae says before opening the door.

"Your house looks good..." Jimin says.

"Th-thanks..." Tae says rubbing his left arm up and down worried, and scared.

"You seem to be acting different Taehyung. What's wrong?" Jimin asks with a slight smirk.

"N-nothing..." Tae looks down and shakes his head slightly.

"Im fine" He says.

"Hmmm... ok?" Jhope says before ploping onto the couch with Jimin ontop of his lap.

"I cant believe you cheated on him with Jhope" Tae mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?" Jimin said.

"Nothing, nothing." Tae waved his hand around.

"So why did you want to come over?" Tae asked.

"Can we not see our friend after he was gone for a week?" Jhope asks chuckling.

"Ah sorry..." Tae says.

"Anyways we just wanted to stop by and see if you weren't doing stupid depressed things to yourself." Jimin says.

"As you can see I'm not" Tae nervously laughed.

"Hey Tae?" Jhope asks.

"Yeah?"

"Why do you have those big bracelets on?" Jhope asks.

"O-oh no-nothing-" Tae says starting to feel nervous.

"Then you don't mind us seeing what's under them?" Jimin says.

"G-guys-" Tae says.

"So I'm taking that as a yes?" Jhope says.

"Leave him alone" Yoongi says walking down the stairs.

"Why is he over here Tae?" Jimin asks death glaring Yoongi.

"I said leave him alone. Go away and leave" Yoongi says.

"My pleasure" Jimin says growling getting off Jhopes lap and taking his hand.

They walk out slamming the door behind them.