«Chapter Three» Spider-Man

I stood frozen on the rooftop, "Uh, I don't want to die."
     Sparrow, I'm taking control, Phantom snarled. My body suddenly ran forward and jumped over the edge of the building.
Kaine didn't seem to be following me as I fell to my death. I didn't remember most of what happened, but when my memory kicked in, I was laying on a roof, staring up at a screen that showed a man screaming, "Spider-Man is a menace to this city!"
I groaned and rubbed my head, "Where- what happened? Wait," I remembered, "You took control of my body!"
     I had to, Phantom growled, You were in shock and did nothing when the Hunter came.
     "Hunter? What?" I got up and looked over the side of the building, seeing exactly where I was, "Why are we in Queens?!"
     I do not know this- Queens. But I do know that I came here because I was drawn to this place.
As for your first question, the Hunter is an alien from my own neighboring home. He has been hunting our kind since the dawn of time, and I am sure that he is not looking to retire.
I groaned, "I'm starting to really hate this bonding thing."
Before Phantom could reply, a loud crash sounded behind us. I swung around and saw a blue and red blur fly past us and smash into the next structure. I felt a pang of sympathy for the guy. It was not fun to crash through buildings.
I hopped up and squinted to see the figure. He was laying in the rubble he had caused, looking knocked out by the looks of it.
     "Phantom, you traitor of the sssymbiotesss," a voice hissed behind me.
I looked around and saw the worst possible thing that I had seen. It was a huge hulking figure that was fully black, except for a white spider wrapped across the thing's chest.
"Venom?" I squeaked.
     I would advise you to run now. Phantom said.
Venom roared, his fangs pointed way to sharp, and his tongue slithered in and out like a snake's. He lunged forward, his talon-like hands reaching towards me.
     Double press your palms, Phantom snapped, as I dodged hastily to the left.
     Confused, I tapped my palm two times, just as Venom brought his head down to bite my face off.
     Two nine-inch stingers suddenly shot out of my wrists and impaled the monster right in his collar bone.
     He shrieked in pain and shoved away from me, smashing into the screen of the man screaming things about Spider-Man.
     The stingers retracted into my wrists. I wrung my hands, "Ow! That hurt!"
     What do you expect? Phantom asked, sounding exasperated.
     Before I could answer, Venom had launched himself at my face again. But this time, he was yanked back and thrown over the side of a building.
     Looks like you have company, Phantom muttered, before going silent.
     I looked up just in time to see the red and blue blur land in front of me.
     My mouth dropped, "You?"
     "Me," he said, "Not a bad thing, right?"
     Spider-Man rubbed his head, "I had a bad hit on the head. Thanks for helping me out with Big-Mouth back there."
     I smiled, "Uh, yeah! I totally got him, on purpose. Uh, hi."
     You need to work on your social skills, Phantom said, hissing with laughter.
     "Look, I'd love to hang around and chat, but I've got Venom to catch," he said, and I swear I could hear him stifling a laugh.
     "Yeah, okay," I said, "Can I come with you? I mean, I understand if, not, but- "
     "Sure," Spidey nodded, "I could use your help- uh,"
I realized he wanted my name, "Scarlet Spider," I felt myself going red, "I, uh, got the name from you."
Spidey laughed, "Come on, Scarlet. We got a villain to catch."