«Chapter Twelve» Planet Change

I glanced over at the three brothers and Spidey. They all seemed to be thinking the same thing I was thinking; Fight together.
Phantom murmured, I'm reading some strange energy emanating from Kaine. He's a lot more powerful, be careful.
I nodded subconsciously.
     "You cannot take all of us on, Hunter." Anti-Venom growled, dangerously low.
     Kaine chuckled, "Oh I can't, can I? Let's see . . . "
     Dark purple laced with flickers of shadow spiraled off his hands. I immediately knew that was bad news.
     "DUCK!" I shouted.
     We all dove out of the way, except for Toxin, "Where's the duck?" He asked excitedly.
     My head swiveled towards Kaine. The power was growing stronger. Not ready yet.
     I charged out in front of Toxin and pushed his hulking body, "Move- you- big- blob!"
     We tumbled out of the way just as a jagged crack of lightning arched behind us. It smashed into the water tower behind us, making it crash towards the surface.
     Water wooshed passed us, drenching me and Toxin in a wave of wetness. I hated it.
     "Why couldn't you just move?" I groaned, shaking out water from my ear.
     Uggggghhhh, WET. Phantom complained so loud my head rang for a minute.
Kaine smirked, or at least I thought he did because I couldn't see his face. That's when I noticed I couldn't see the others. Spidey, Anti-Venom, Venom, and Carnage were gone.
     "How did you- where did you- " I stopped, "Where the heck are they??"
     Kaine jumped over the ridge and landed beside the fallen water tower, "Teleported. Somewhere I can hunt them pretty well. Now . . . it's your turn."
     Another energy orb started forming in Kaine's claws. I knew we couldn't do anything unless we went to wherever Kaine sent the others. I couldn't just leave them there, so I stood there, not moving a muscle.
     Toxin grunted, "Hungry. Can we eat now?"
      I stood next to the big guy and strained to not run away, "Yeah. Don't worry, just stand still and don't let go of my arm."
     Toxin's enormous hand clutched my arm in a bone breaking grip, "Good spider. I like you."
     I winced, "Yup. I like you too- ow."
     Kaine smiled, "I'll see you at my planet, symbiote."
     "Planet?!" I barley had time to reconsider what I was getting myself into, before the orb of energy smashed into me and Toxin.
     I'd like to say the orb failed and we pounded Kaine into the ground. I'd like to say it. The truth; I felt a burning sensation flash across my vision, and everything went completely black.

Heyyyyy, people. Sorry this one was so short. I'm not really sure how well this'll turn out, but I'm really excited to see what's gonna happen. Anyyyway, let me know what you think. The story's about to get good, so I wanna know what you guys think!

-The Flash