Pranushka : Our World 1

Note : Written with no intention to hurt any sentiments or subject to no offence.Purely fictitious and based on imagination.

"I am so addicted to the idea of us being 

together.I want you to be mine now every minute forever"

Anushka put her earplugs down and made sure to fix the bookmark at the right page on the book she was busy reading.Running her hand through her long silky hair she gave in to the moment she was enjoying.Out of the blues she felt like going for a drive this morning.After marriage she almost stopped giving her own self some time.Busy with work then married life and now the new person who joined her life.She was occupied with something or other.Thanks to her ever caring husband who arranged for this secret day out for her in the busy street of Dubai.

The scenic view made her feel so good.Her eyes shined with excitement and bliss.The driver had been well instructed to drive safely and the two bodyguards sitting on front were point on at their jobs.This is how their life was.Look out for right opportunities or chance so that they can go out have their own time without getting recognized.If only they wished to get treated like normal people untag the "celebrity" tag.

They were heading back home.She can't take risk of making visit to any place be it mall or restaurant.Though she was promised by her husband he would take them out so she had hopes on him.It was a smooth and small drive on the street for a short time.

The receptionist made sure to welcome the beauty and a sweet bundle on her arms with nothing but deep smile.The 7 month old baby cooed closer to his mother and up their way to the lift and room he sounded loud.She used the card and entered the room with the little one getting restless on her hold.Locking up the door she pacified her baby with kisses and patting his back with her hands.The baby rubbed his eyes with small hands and acted all cranky.

"Enjoyed the ride..without me? :("

She smiled rolling her eyes.Her husband Darling of hearts was such a baby.If not for work commitment he would have accompanied them.In their profession one hardly gets time to spare for family.Prabhas has been an understanding and in one word a dream to come true for her.Their marriage and courtship then their son all part of her dream land.She put her finger closer to her mouth and then thinking for a while she could write up a reply.

"Nope.Your son acting all fussy :( Like father..like son"

She hissed in pain and patted her son's back who was busy having his feed.If he only knew she was complaining about him to his father.And right away punished her.She smiled at the noises coming out from the hungry Bozzo baby.He looks like his father eyes nose and lips.Smile of his mother and he is a chubby baby.Active and fussy he was at times.Takes effort to get him adjusted to places and if they are new ones.One thing she made clear after he was born she never gave him to the hands of any helper or maid.Her son has to be with her.he has every right to be under care of his mother and she will not deprive him of any rights.

She kissed the baby to sleep slowly running her hands on his soft curly hair.Her eyes got heavy and she dozed off beside the baby on the king size bed.

..................................

To all beautiful people out there this is for #pranushka fans <3 <3 <3 I have become a big fan of these two and love will be an under statement.Since I have been getting request to come up with something on them then here is something I could manage amidst my other works and sorry for the length..first try on them!