Chapter 11

O.W.L's.

This is the one thing Cassie has been preparing for all year. She tried to do some last minute studying in her room with Hermione, but the boys were pounding on the door, begging the girls to help them. So, that's what they did for the rest of the night.

Cassie was exhausted because she was the ever loving girlfriend and stayed up late to help Ben. When he realized the time, he apologized profusely and insisted she go to bed. He was up till late in the night. 

As Cassie flipped to page three, she let out a deep sigh, then got shushed by Umbridge. Cassie gave her a pointed look, then went back to the test. It was then that there was a deep rumbling sound through the room. Every single person in the room stopped what they were doing and looked around. 

Ben and Cassie, who Umbridge purposefully sat the furthest away from each other, looked at each other with concern. Umbridge angrily made her way to the big double doors and opened them. The moment she did, a firework buzzed it's way into the room and exploded above everyone!

"What the hell," Cassie muttered with a slight laugh. Suddenly, Fred and George flew into the room on their broomsticks! They were tossing fireworks left and right, some chasing students, some exploding into cool shapes. Cassie got up from her seat with a wide smile and watched Umbridge become at a loss of what to do.

Cassie, Ben, Harry, and the others all found each other and watched the Weasley twins create chaos. When they released a giant firework that turned into a giant dragon that chased Umbridge, Cassie loudly cheered. The dragon firework also made every test fly in every direction in it's wake. 

When it caught up to Umbridge, it clamped down on her, causing a chain reaction of fireworks to come out of it. The fireworks hit every stupid rule she had nailed up and made them fall all around her. Fred and George then flew past her, going outside as everyone followed. 

"Yes!" Cassie and Hermione cheered, while Ben and the boys clapped and whooped. Cassie turned to Ben and they smiled at each other...but then he started pointing frantically behind her. She turned and saw Harry fall to the ground. "Harry!"

She ran over to him and got down next to him. He looked in a daze, almost scared. "Harry," she said over the loud cheering of students and fireworks. "Harry, what's wrong?" Hermione joined her just as he seemed to snap out of whatever trance he was in. 

He looked to Cassie with wide and fearful eyes and said, "Cassie...Cassie, it's Sirius."

**

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Ben asked as he watched Cassie change. No one was in the dormitories because of all of the excitement going on. Only he, Cassie, Harry, Ron, and Hermione were there. After Hermione got dressed and left, Ben snuck in to speak with Cassie. 

"I don't know," she told him, "but if Sirius is in trouble, then he needs our help. Harry saw him getting tortured, that has to mean something." Ben scoffed, "Yeah, it means Voldemort has gotten in his head! Why didn't you see it? Don't you see everything he does?"

Cassie slowly turned to him as she said, "I did. I mean, when things started getting better between us, they stopped. When we broke up...they got worse. He and I both dreamt about Mister Weasley, but once we got back together, again, it stopped. I think it's the love that you have for me and I have for you. I think that makes Voldemort weak."

Ben took a deep breath, but took her face in his hands and planted a kiss on her head. "I don't want this to be a trap," he told her. "My dad, he works in the Department of Mysteries, I've been in every inch of that place; but what you described, I've never heard of it or seen it. A room full of glowing blue balls? Really?"

Cassie put her wand in her pocket and said to him, "Ben, please don't. Please trust Harry and I on this. Sirius has become so important to me and he is everything to Harry." Ben smirked and brought her in for a hug. "Okay," he told her. "I'm sorry, I'm still trying to work on this whole overprotecting boyfriend thing."

Cassie placed a kiss on his lips and said, "I'll let this time go. Come on, we need to get to Umbridge's office before she does." They walked out just in time for Harry and Ron to come out. "We've got to hurry," Harry told them. They all rushed down the stairs and quickly made their way into Umbridge's office. "How do you know she's not in there?" Ron quietly asked. 

"I guess we'll find out," Cassie said, before waving her wand and opening the locked door. They walked into an empty office and immediately went to the fireplace. "Harry and I will go find Sirius, you guys need to get in contact with Dumbledore."

"Are you mad?" Ben scoffed. "You are not doing this alone." Hermione piped up and said, "Ben is right. We're in this together."

"That you are," Umbridge's angry voice said from the doorway.