Chapter 12

This was unbelievable. Out of all the things that could have gone wrong, they just had to be caught by Umbridge. Cassie had an urge to just jump into the green flames to escape, but Umbridge saw right through her. 

"Ms. Potter, if you so much as move, Mr. Cumberbatch will suffer very serious consequences on your behalf; do I make myself clear?"

So, that's how Cassie ended up in a chair next to Harry with Umbridge pointing a wand at them. Behind them, Crabe was holding Ben and Hermione and Goyle was holding Ron. Neville and Ginny were dragged into the room by Malfoy when he caught them trying to help the group. 

"You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?" Umbridge harshly asked Hard. "No," he told her, but then got slapped across the face for his answer. "Stop it!" Cassie nearly shouted. Umbridge gave her a sharp glare, then said, "Then tell me the truth!" Neither Cassie nor Harry sad anything. 

Suddenly, Snape walked into the room. He eyed everyone curiously, then asked, "You wished to see me Headmistress?" Umbridge straightened up, then said, "Yes, Snape, did you bring it?" Snape looked back and forth between Harry and Cassie, then said, "No, I'm afraid you used the last of the Veritaserum on Mr. Cumberbatch." Cassie looked back at Ben who had his head down in shame. 

"He's got Padfoot," Harry suddenly said. "He's got Padfoot in the place where it's hidden." Cassie had to contain her smile because this had to work! Snape was in the Order, he knew who Padfoot was, he knew what Voldemort was looking for!

"Padfoot?" Umbridge asked. "What is he talking about Snape?" Snape stared at Harry for a long moment before saying, "...No idea." Both Harry and Cassie's faces dropped. Snape made a sharp turn and left the room. Cassie shook her head and let out a defeated sigh. 

"Well, given the circumstances of the situation," Umbridge said, "the Cruciatus Curse will have to do." Cassie tensed up, remembering the pain and agony that curse brought to her last year. "That's illegal," Hermione sternly told her. 

Umbridge put a picture of Fudge face down on her desk. "What Cornelius doesn't know, won't hurt," she said. She then pointed her wand at Cassie. "Don't you bloody dare!" Ben shouted as he tried to get out of the death grip Crabe had on him. 

Umbridge lifted her wand and took a deep breath. "No," Harry said, "do it to me! I know more about this than she does!" Cassie closed her eyes and braced herself. "Tell her, Harry!" Hermione shouted in panic. Umbridge stopped the words that were about to come out of her mouth and asked, "Tell me what?"

Cassie opened her eyes and looked to Hermione. "If you won't tell her where it is, then I will," Hermione warned. "Tell me where that is?" Umbridge urged. Hermione took a deep breath, then said: 

"Dumbledore's secret weapon."

**

Where in the hell are they? was all Cassie could think as she still sat in the damn chair. Umbrdige took Harry and Hermione to show her whatever Dumbledore's weapon was. She didn't know what it was and by the looks on Harry and Hermione's faces, neither did they. 

"Oi," she heard Ron say behind her, "I'm hungry." She slowly turned around and saw he was talking to Malfoy, Crabe and Goyle. "What do you expect me to do about it?" Crabe asked him. Ron gestured to the Weasley boxes of chocolate. 

Cassie couldn't help but smirk. 

"Bugger off, Weasley," Crabe told him, before shoving Ben away and making his way over towards the chocolates. Malfoy pushed away Ginny and Goyle did the same to Neville, following Crabe. Ben immediately went over to Cassie. 

"Are you alright?" He asked as he knelt down beside her. She shrugged as she told him, "I don't know." He ran his fingers through her hair and said, "Oh, baby, I'm sorry." She simply smiled and leaned into his touch. 

"Oh, baby, I'm sorry," a mocking voice behind him said. Ben turned and saw the three dumbest boys in Hogwarts laughing with their faces stuffed with chocolate. Ben then started laughing with them, making them confused. It was then that their stomachs started gurgling loudly that they stopped their laughing, but Ben's continued. 

Crabe was the first to throw up, but Goyle and Malfoy quickly followed. Cassie grimaced at the sight, but laughed along. Ron was quick and got everyone's wands back before saying, "Come on, we have to find Harry!" Cassie got up from the chair and got her wand from Ron, then ran out with everyone in tow. 

"There they are!" Ginny shouted as they watched Harry and Hermione run towards the bridge. Cassie sprinted to Harry and they engulfed in a big hug. "How did you get away?" He asked her. "It was all Ron," she told him. Ron explained what happened, to which Hermione responded, "Brilliant, Ronald!"

Right, so how are we getting to London?" Luna, who had spotted them and decided to join, told them, "We fly, of course."