Meeting the Rest of North America

F.E.A.R
Has two meanings-
Forget Everything And Run
OR
Face Everything And Rise
The choice is yours.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Yeah, bitches. Did he stutter?" Texas said sassily, "I'm the great state of Texas."

Many countries were shocked at the behavior of the states/provinces, cities, and territories. But hey, America did say that they didn't like them.

"Be nice guys," Venezuela said to her younger cousins.

"Fine," South Carolina muttered before walking in the house, "Venney said we have to be nice to those assholes," They all heard her say inside.

Quebec looked at the countries he didn't know, "I apologize for my cousins' behaviors," He started to walk back inside the house, "But if you break any of the rules, there will be consequences," He said darkly before disappearing in Canada's house.

Many countries felt scared.

"Sorry about that guys," Canada said shaking his head, "They just really don't like you gu- I mean, they'll warm up as they get to know you."

All of the states/ provinces, territories, and cities who were still outside started to laugh.

"That's- that's really funny Mattie," Toronto said, wiping tears from his eyes. 

"Nапа!!!" A voice yelled. The countries turned to see a little girl run out the house and into Russia's arms who was smiling.

"Well, I guess we should start introducing you guys," Alfred said before pointing to the little girl, "That's Alaska," He pointed went on to introduce his other siblings who were still outside before they entered the house.

"There are more kids!?!" England said shocked as they entered the house.

Diego laughed, "Of course, North America is a big continent, you know."

Many countries were getting icy glares while others were talking to the states/ provinces, etc that they knew.

"Ok guys, gather around!!!" America called out, to his younger siblings, "As you all know, these are the countries I told you were coming. Please, treat them with respect even if you hate them. Okay?"

There was no answer which frightened some countries.

"Okay?" America asked again.

There were mutters of agreements.

America looked at the countries, "Allow me to introduce you guys," He looked back at his siblings and pointed at the countries, "This is Belgium, you guys already know Prussia and Denmark of course-"

"Keseseseses, of course they know the awesome me," Prussia said before he and Denmark went to join some Mexican states and American cities in something.

"Anyway, you guys know Philippines and Lithuania, this is France, Spain, and England-"

"ENGLAND!!?!" Twelve of the former thirteen colonies all looked angry.

It was quiet.

Massachusetts just stood there staring at England as some tears fell, "Y- you took Boston away from us."

England looked away guilty.

"Who's Boston?" Hawaii asked quietly.

Only America and the original 13 knew about Boston.