Restoring(?)

Behind every successful man are a lot of unsuccessful years

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Do we have too?" Mexico City asked.

Maria and Canada nodded, "Yes, I know you guys don't like most of them but can you at least act like you do?"

"I tried making small talk with them Mattie," Montreal said, "There was a lot of awkward silence."  

"See?" New York said, "At least one of us tried."

"All of you have to try," Colombia said.

"But after they did to Al," NYC said.

Canada nodded, "Yeah..... but..  look guys just try to be nice to them, for us?"

"Fine," The younger ones said.

Canada looked at the older ones who didn't answer him at all.

"I'm sorry but I can't tell a lie, Mattie," New York said before they walked away.

"We saw this coming," Diego said getting a nod from his brother. The older states/ cities hated the countries more then the younger ones.

"Yeah, I guess that we better start making breakfast," Canada said before walking into the with Mexico, Colombia, and Venezuela following.  

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Alfred woke up and stretched, he sighed, he didn't want to get out of bed but knew he had to attend the meeting today. He looked at the clock.

6:15 am.

It was still early.

He just sat on his bed in comfortable silence before there was a knock on his door.

Again.

It seemed like someone was always coming in his room.

"Come in," He called out.

There person opened the door and walked in.

England?

"Iggy?"

England nodded and stood by the bed, " I know your a morning person so I knew you were up. I just came to check on how you were doing. Are you okay? With the way you've been acting lately...."

All three of you have asked me that now.... I'm not okay.

"I-I'm fine," He lied.

England didn't seem to believe him, "No, your not."

He put on his Hollywood Award winning smile, "Don't worry Iggy!! I'm fine bro!"

England didn't move, "Please don't lie to me America. Your not okay."

Alfred dropped the smile, "I'm fine Iggy.... why won't you believe me?" He said with his voice cracking a bit.

England sat on the bed next to his son, "Alfred," He sighed, "Tell me what's wrong, poppet. Please."

Alfred sighed, "You don't mean what you say," He said walking to his window, opening it, crawling out and sitting on the roof.

England just watched him in shock.

Did he just?

He just-

He just crawled out of the window and sat on the roof.

Without a shirt.

After a long debate with himself whether to go after his son or not, he decided to. England crawled out of the window and sat next to America who was just laying on the roof and was also trying to make sure he didn't fall to the ground.