Breath

If you are always trying to be NORMAL, you will never know how amazing you can be.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was now evening.

Alfred breathed in the fresh air as he got off his motorcycle and took off his helmet. He took in the beautiful mountain view before walking to the cabin his brother.

The meeting was just too much for him, just too much. He just had to go, get out, breath. He needed to be by himself.

Once Alfred got in, he checked his phone. There was a text from Canada:

Take all the time you need.

He nodded and slightly smiled at the text. He could always count on his family.

Family, that word at the moment was pretty confusing to him.

The guys he wanted to be part of his family, had hurt him before and he was afraid of them doing it again. But he still wanted them to be part of his family.

This was hard.

His head hurt just thinking about it. He sighed, was this really hard, or was he making it hard?

Canada had already started trusting France and he had seen him talking to England a bit. It was only a matter of time until the Mexicos trusted Spain again.

Maybe he was just making this hard and over reacting.

Right?

He sighed, why can life be easy?

Why did it have to be so hard?

So unfair?

Why'd it have to be a bitch?

Alfred walked up the stairs of the huge cabin and went to his room there. He usually came here with his family when they were celebrating Christmas in Ottawa.

He walked in his room and laid on the bed. Finally, he could be alone with his thoughts and just think.

He looked up at the window and saw the stars. He started to remember the stories of the stars his mother and older siblings use to tell him.

His mother, just the thought of her made him feel like crying. Yeah, he saw here about 2-3 days ago but he still missed her.

With everything that was going on, he just wanted her here with him. She was his only true parent.

"Mommy," He whimpered before pulling the sheets over himself. As he kept looking up at the stars, memories of his mother came to him. He soon started to drift to sleep and wiped the tears from his eyes, "I miss you mommy. Good Night Mattie," He said before drifting off.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Matthew, are you sure your brother will be okay?" England asked Canada. It was now dark and Alfred still wasn't back yet, the two were in the kitchen at the moment.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine," He reassured his father, or was it England?, "He just needs sometime with himself."

England nodded but looked unconvinced, "He really has been looking sadder.... He doesn't believe me...... none of you do," He said sadly, looking down.

Canada looked at England, "It's just..... it's... I believe you. But it's hard... what if you-"

"Lied about what I said," He finished, he sighed and looked at his son, "I'm truly sorry Matthew. I shouldn't have treated you all the way I did. I should have been there for you four. I'm so so sorry," He put his head in his hands and shook it.

Canada walked over to him, "I know, and honestly.... I don't forgive you... I just can't but I want to be closer with you. I really want to but......." He looked down," I don't want to make the same mistake I did last time and have you..... " He trailed off, "Alfred's.... he's scared of you guys going back on you word. We want to trust you but...."

England stood up in front of Canada, "I promise you Matthew, I swear to you. I meant every word, you may not trust me now but hopefully one day you will again. But I understand if you never will again. Just please know that I meant every word."

Canada nodded, "I believe you, but Al's had to face off with more then I had too," He said, "It's gonna take him awhile."

England nodded, "I know, but I'll wait no matter how long it takes."

Canada once again nodded and England started to walk upstairs for the night.

"Goodnight Dad," He heard Canada say from the kitchen, he couldn't help but smile.

"Goodnight, poppet," He said back with a smile on his face.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Canada walked into the living room and saw Japan talking to D.C., Mexico City, and Ottawa about horror games. The boys were taking note of what they should play.

"Mattie!!!" A voice yelled, he turned to see Hawaii running over to him. He smiled and picked her up, "What's up Munchkin?"

"When if Alfie coming back?" She asked.

As Canada tried to explain to her that Alfred would be back when he was ready. D.C. decided to ask Japan a question, "So Japan-" He was cut off.

"Japan!?!"

The little girl in Canada's arms paled and started to shake. She hid her face in her big brother's chest.

Japan frowned as a huge wave of guilt came over him.

Canada tried calming his little sister down and took her to the kitchen, "It's okay, he's not gonna hurt you, I promise."

"Yes, I promise," A voice said. They turned to see Japan, "I am very sorry for what I did during World War ll. I-" He sighed, "I was just consumed with winning the war and...... I'm am sorry Hawaii-chan. You didn't deserve the bombin- what happened. "

Hawaii wasn't shaking anymore and just staring at Japan, "Are you gonna do it again?" She asked fearfully.

Japan quickly shook his head, "I promise you I won't."

Canada nodded his head, "He won't," He then looked at Japan with a deadly look, "But if he does, there will be serious consequences and a huge problem between Japan and North America, especially America. Very serious consequences," He said again.

Japan shivered from Canada's gaze and just nodded again.

Hawaii nodded but still didn't look comfortable around Japan. He got an idea to make her a bit more comfortable, "Would you rike to come to the gaming room with me and your brothers? We're about to pray a game."

She seemed unsure, "Can I play too?"

Japan slightly smiled, "Of course you can."

Hawaii looked at Canada who nodded and gently put her down. She slowly started to walk to towards Japan, "What are we playing?"

He smiled at her, "We can play whatever you want."

She nodded and walked towards her brother in the living room. They talked awhile and here brothers comforted her about Japan before Mexico City picked her up and they headed to the gaming room.

"Come on Japan!!" Ottawa said. Japan nodded and followed them.

Canada slightly smiled as he watched him go. His younger siblings were becoming use to many of the countries and some were even bonding with them.

He looked up at the stars and for some reason felt like his brother was doing the same, "Goodnight Al."

And for some reason, just some reason. He swore he heard, 'Goodnight Mattie.'

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You've always been beautiful.
Now you're just deciding to be healthier, fitter, faster & stronger.
Remember that.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

   I think I may enter Strong in Watty's 2017