foursome

really short? more of an idea, might write the premise into something later, don't count on it.

"is a foursome still a foursome if there's a voyer?" sebastian asks, casual as anything, as if he were questioning chris and mackie on a cake recipe as opposed to the recipe for four way sex.

"do you mean if there's a fifth person who's being a voyer or if one of the four is voyering?" mackie asks, and sebastian turns to face him, hands on his hips.

"if there's a fifth person watching. do they count as a member of the four-fivesome, or are they just, like, a viewer?"

"a viewer." mackie says, and then screws up his face, "i seriously hope this is theoretical."

sebastian smiles innocently, turning to chris with his best who, me? expression; all wide eyes and dramatic hand gestures.

"i don't talk about sex outside of theoretics or invitations. and i'm certainly not having a foursome with you."

mackie scowls.

"why not? i'm the best lover you'd ever have!" he teases, and sebastian rolls his eyes, his smile toeing the line between fond and condescending.

"no doubt, no doubt." seb assures mockingly, which makes chris snort.

"why are you even curious about the theoretics of a foursome?" mackie asks, looking like he regrets it already. he must decide his curiosity wins out over his disgust, because he settles back into the chair he's reclined in, and waits.

sebastian, to his credit, looks startled by the query. he flails for a second and makes a low, upset sound in the back of his throat and then shrugs, as if he can't find a suitable answer.

"future endeavours." he supplies.