white dresses

this has brief, consensual somnophilloa in it, for anyone who's unfamiliar with that term, it's sex or intimate actions with a sleeping person. any mistakes are my own. (there's some art i made at the end. pls love me/it.)

sebastian is a creature of beauty, long limbed and gorgeous, skin honey sweet in the thick curtain of evening sun as he lounges on the sofa, tucked unassumingly in the corner of the room, perched right by the open glass door. the screen and it's diamond structure throw shadows lazily across the length of his bare skin, dancing in ripples over his bare stomach, legs, ribs, and fluttering eyelashes as he breathes, covering him like a blanket of patterned, contouring lines.

the gentle whisper of summer wind outside catches the tips of his hair, casting them back and forth, tickling his forehead and daring to brush his sweet brow, threatening his peaceful nap.

chris gravitates over to the sleeping beauty so that he can settle the inconvenience, and gets stuck a moment admiring the gentle way sebastian's blood dark lips part for his slow breaths. his rough fingertips barely graze seb's forehead as he pushes thick, dark locks back from his face, fingers gratifying in their sweep through hair as soft as silk.

sebastian breathes a contented sigh and tilts his head up into the loving caress, pliant and malleable in his sleep. chris considers him, his body, his physicality, his fragile state. it makes his heart jump in his chest, champagne bubbling warm in his stomach, the perfect picture of admiration. he grazes two lazy fingers down sebastian's hip just to affirm contact, knuckles lingering.

they had talked about this, about blanket consent, the way sebastian was more than happy with chris touching him, anywhere, any time. it doesn't stop chris being nervous; excited, of course, eager to pleasure his boy, but genuinely terrified. he could mess up so easily, scare sebastian rather than make him feel good, any amount of things could go wrong.

he takes a deep breath, eyes snapping up to focus on sebastian's smooth, slack features. peaceful. content.

chris kisses his forehead gently, a starting place, and a preemptive apology. he works his mouth down, a gentle kiss against sebastian's brow, cheek, firmer on his lips — and it feels weird to have no reciprocation. sebastian kisses so sweetly, responsively, it's an odd and confusing lack of sensation.

he moves on, earning a warm sigh when he slides his parted mouth down sebastian's throat. he licks, softly, tucking the skin between his lips to suck and bite, barely a scrape of his teeth against a fluttering pulse point.

tiny, peppered kisses cover sebastian's collarbones and chest as chris makes his way down, heated silk skin meeting his warm mouth, goosebumps prickling and smoothing out as he licks over them. sebastian barely reacts until chris sweeps his clever tongue over a pebbled, dusky nipple. he mewls sweetly, breath catching for just a moment but it settles with ease, barely betraying even a hint of disturbance.

chris smiles adoringly, mouth becoming a little more harsh, more stimulating, the tip of his tongue flicking and tracing slowly, working sebastian up to a whimper before he eases off. it's intoxicating, having this much control, and a whip fast lash of arousal pulses in the space between his hips.

his fingertips play patterns against sebastian's thighs, slow as molasses against soft muscle, tracing the smooth skin up to the crease of his hips. his blunt nails barely scrape as he curls his fingers and drags them against the plump, giving flesh of seb's ass, at least what he can reach of it.

sebastian's toes curl and then release, legs falling apart on their own accord. it tears a ragged gasp from chris, who murmurs a gentle praise, despite knowing seb won't hear it. that's fine, he has all the time in the world to encourage his boy when he's awake.

chris let's his mouth follow the path of his hands, kisses soft and messy, tongue darting out to taste salt bitten skin. sebastian twitches and trembles when chris licks slowly over his briefs, full body shuddering when his mouth joins the onslaught of sensation.

he doesn't wake until chris is sucking softly at the dripping, pearlescent head of his aching cock, trapped against his navel by the band of his briefs, pinned mercilessly for god knows how long. his grey eyes blink open, an inquisitive hum becoming a tiny, beautiful moan as the sensation catches up to him, slamming through his veins in a surge of lust. chris smiles softly and crawls up so he can kiss his sleepy baby right on the plump of his lips, firm but gentle, hand curling over just the head of sebastian's velvet slick length. his thumb works slow and relentless, tearing the most drowsy-sweet sounds from sebastian as it catches his slit, just on the right side of too much.

"hi baby," chris greets, loose and appreciative. sebastian flexes and keens in response, whisper quiet, hands catching the sofa pillow behind him.

"hi," he murmurs back, breathless and voice scratchy from his nap. his hips cant lazily into chris's hand.

"feel good?" chris asks gamely, knowing it does, proof in the flush all the way down his beauty's chest. sebastian, like the angel he is, answers anyway.

"fuck, yes," he purrs, liquid and pure sin, the setting sun catching the curve of his lips and his cheekbones, glittering faintly in the long sweep of his lashes. chris drags his thumb slowly down seb's cock, tip to base and then lower, down until it sinks into his darling's body, not slick or prepared enough to do anything other than offer silently. tease. question.

sebastian arches a brow at him, knocking chris aside with his knee so he can slide his briefs off. his movements are slow and unsure, both from physical stimulation and his sleep drunk state, but he manages to roll on to his front. too lazy and serene to support himself, he folds his arms and rests his forehead against them, eyes fluttering shut with a relieved sigh.

"please?" he moans, widening the bracket of his thighs, presenting unabashedly. chris glides a hand down his arched spine, cupping his ass, suggestive and worshipful. sebastian sighs into his forearms.

"it would be my pleasure." chris says, jostling a yelp out of seb as he climbs off the sofa and pinches his ass.

"before i fall back asleep, if you wouldn't mind!" he calls after chris, who's laugh echoes down the hall.

yeah, it's a good day.