bulletproof, everything to lose

GUN KINK if that's not ur thing! don't! read! this! (chris also threatens seb but it's for his own safety so pleathe don't yell at me thanks & bye)

sebastian wants something.

it's not hard to tell, if you know what you're looking for, which chris does.

seb's pretty fingers keep tangling themselves together in his lap, hooking around each other and squeezing tight before he realises and manages to get control over what he's doing. his lips are bitten so dark, chris is just about ready to give him anything he wants regardless of what it is.

he glances up from over the rim of his mug. sebastian meets his eyes, blushes, untangles his hands and averts his gaze.

"spit it out." chris demands. his coffee cup taps the table as he lowers it, turning the handle just so.

sebastian glances up. he knows exactly what chris is talking about, of course, but he can't seem to make any words happen. his poor bottom lip suffers some more abuse, teeth clamping down on the centre until he can collect himself.

"you're— going to have to guess?" he squeaks. he doesn't say this to be spiteful, or teasing, chris knows. he phrased it this way because he's physically unable to make himself say what he wants to.

"its a sex thing." chris says, a statement and not a question, because sebastian wouldn't have a problem with asking otherwise. he is, for some reason, still convinced that chris finds – or will find – his kinks dirty; and not in the lovely, perverse way chris sometimes makes him aware of.

"you want something new, obviously. is it location, kink, or partner related?"

sebastian frowns and opens his mouth, brows drawing together as he purses his lips, offended.

"partner related," he mocks, "as if it ever would be."

chris smiles at him, just a quirk in the corner of his mouth. it can't hurt to offer, but he's oh-so-glad sebastian doesn't want anyone else.

"okay, so is it locational or kink?" he asks.

"kink." sebastian says, bringing his hands up to rub his eyes, a sort of defence mechanism. sebastian never seemed to grow out of if i can't see you, you can't see me.

it's spectacularly endearing.

"okay, something we've done before?" chris asks, and sebastian shakes his head. so it's a new kink, then.

"is it role play?" he inquires, trying to narrow down the options. sebastian has to stop and think for a moment, biting at the inside of his cheek, eyes darting up to the left. he settles on shaking his head again, no, but the contemplative pause leads chris to believe that it could be if given the right context.

"does it involve any objects?" he asks, and sebastian holds up two fingers. it takes a second for chris to realise he means yes, two things. interesting.

"are they something worn, held, or used?" he asks, settling his elbows on the table. if sebastian sinks any further into his seat, chris is going to have to do something about it.

"uh, all three? only one is– worn. the other is held, and used." sebastian says, shifting a little. chris cant quite tell if he's becoming aroused or more anxious, maybe it's both.

"do we have the things, baby?"

sebastian hesitates, then nods.

"will you get them for me?"

"i'm," sebastian squeaks, "i'm not allowed to touch the second thing."

chris hisses and bites the inside of his cheek. there's only one thing, in the entire place, that sebastian is forbidden to touch.