softie

IM SO SORRY ITS A SCRAP N U GUYS DEERVE BETTER BUT ITS SOFT HERE U GO

"you're such a softie." chris mumbles, cuddling sebastian's freezing body tightly to his own, chasing the chill out of his skin with love and warmth.

sebastian smiles, teeth chattering.

"i'm a coldie." he enthuses, trying to burrow deeper into chris's comparatively scalding body heat. chris welcomes him, though he doubts there is any space for sebastian to be snuggling into that he doesn't already occupy. they stand chest-to-chest, touching from face to thighs, chris's stubble rasping by sebastian's soft temple.

"i told you to get out of the pool an hour ago." chris chuckles, pressing kisses all along sebastian's damp hair, trailing down his cheek, lips branding with hot marks.

he is so undeniably, stupidly in love with this boy.

"i ignored you." sebastian whines, rubbing his face over chris's, dampening him. chris sticks his nose into the juncture of sebastian's neck and shoulder, nuzzling him, laughing at his joyful antics.

"you do that a lot, seb, i know." he hums, "you're dripping water all over me and the floor. do you want me to get you a towel?"

sebastian bites the inside of his cheek, squirming so chris's hands glide down his bare back, setting around his waist.

"take me to the towel." he says, voice too much of a shiver to be as demanding as he'd hoped.

none the less it works. chris stands, brushing against sebastian's freezing body, smiling brightly as he folds his arm beneath sebastian's legs, the other hooking around his waist.

"okay," chris warns, "one tiny baby headed for the cosiest towel we own, hold on tight!"