Chapter 1: Prologue

Hiccup and Astrid, didn't ever know each other except at school, at 18 years, have dragon DNA infused with their human DNA and they are considered hybrids. 

(The dragons they fly in the movies is the DNA they were infused with) 

The main purpose of the experiment was to revolutionize first response and places normal people cannot reach. The experiment went horribly wrong, once they had the DNA injected into their body's, it took over the brain and they attacked the scientists and they all perished, the lab burnt down, the government shut down project, they were locked up in impenetrable cases, they lived there for a while, in about 7 months they found a way to prevent the DNA from the dragons so it doesn't make them act as dragons but they still had the abilities from the dragons and they didn't even know until one day. 

(None of the body parts of the dragon were seen unless they morph)

_________________________________________________________________

Ok guys this is the new book, well the prologue of the book. The cover photo that is used took me forever to create, but I took care of it, it failed four times on the fifth try it finally went correct. The first try was to big to fit on the screen, second try the title and author name didn't fit on the screen, third try I didn't put the title in the right spot, fourth same thing, fifth try it worked, so yay! Also don't get mad at me for making Hiccup and Astrid don't know each other also for locking them up. I hope you will enjoy the new book! Also don't get mad for having Astrid so small, she couldn't fit if she was enlarged.