Chapter 10: The End?

(Don't play the song yet, I'll tell when, ok?) (Quick AN. Don't be worried by the chapter name. I will explain everything at the end of the chapter.)

Hiccups POV

(This is 9 months after the last chapter)

Astrid and I had our own house for almost 9 months, Astrid is 9 months pregnant. Delivery time is near. We have dealt with many attacks in our life. I had to put Astrid out of the field, I wasn't going to risk Astrid getting a miscarriage. Heather an Fishlegs are married, and she is 5 weeks pregnant, I also had to put her out of the field. Snotlout and Ruffnut are engaged. Tuffnut is still looking for a girlfriend right now. We were hoping that they gave up. We didn't have a single attack for almost a month, so we assumed that they gave up. We were hoping that our child would be a hybrid like us, as she gets older she will be able to join the Defenders. The team is amazing as always. At some point we will reveal our identities to the world. 

"Hey Astrid, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"Good, I've been on this couch for the past three days." Astrid responded.

"You hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah, looks like its time for breakfast." 

"Ok, I'll go make some breakfast, what would you like to drink?" 

"Coffee please." 

"Alrighty."

(A few minutes later)

"Here you go m'lady." I said handing her breakfast.

"Thanks."

"Your welcome." I said as a took a sip from my coffee.

"Hey, whats that text on your cup say?"

"Hmm? Oh this." I responded pointing at the text.

"Yes."

"It says, 'Its hard being king.'"

(That is legit my coffee cup irl, i just finished drinking my coffee)

"Oh, haha." Astrid laughed.

"What?" I asked as I took another sip of my coffee.

"Mine says, 'its hard being a mother'." Astrid said.

"Oh, I remember getting you that one."

"When?"

"Like 8 months ago when we found out that you were pregnant."

"Oh."

"Wanna call the gang up for a dinner at a steakhouse for later?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure!" She responded as she called the gang up for the dinner later.

"Tell them we are going to meet at High Steaks." I said.

"Ok."

"Hello?" The gang said all groggy like they all just woke up.