Chapter 3: Amnesia

Authors POV

After having Hiccup and Astrid hidden underground, the government  tried their best to create something to get them to stop acting like dragons. Fail after fail, they finally got it and they injected it into Hiccup and Astrid causing them to snap out of the dragon trance and the body components from the dragons had morphed back into the body. They took a look at the body scans and saw that the dragon DNA completely fused with the human DNA permanently.

"Its just cannot be undone." A new scientist said. 

"I can see that, lets just hope they don't remember that they have dragon DNA fused with theirs." The president said.

Hiccup's POV

I woke up from hard sleep with a throbbing headache and I was in a impenetrable box and that I was at least 500 feet underground. It takes a genius to figure that out once you don't know that you we're transported underground.  Then that's when I realized that I was really late for school. Then I heard a voice say my name. 

"Hiccup." The voice said.

It sounded like a girl.

"Hiccup?!" The girl said.

There it is again, what is going on?

"Can you please wake up? Please, its Astrid." The girl said.

That name is familiar. 

"Astrid." I mumbled.

"Yes it's me." She said.

"Why are we here?" I asked trying to clear my vision and standing up.

"I don't know, but there is a camera there watching us." 

Then a voice came on a speaker. "Hello. I am the president."

"We locked you two down here because something went wrong near where you were and we kept you in here for a while." He said. 

"Now we are sending people down to help you out of here right now and they should be on the level that you are on." He said again as a door opened.

"Why didn't I notice that before?" I asked whispering.

"I don't know." Astrid whispered back as the guards surrounded Astrid and I leading us out.

"Also Astrid we have very sad news..." The president said. 

"What?" She asked.

"Both of your parents were killed, including your siblings and we transfered the parent ship from your parents to Hiccups parents, they shall be remembered." He said then I saw Astrid starting to cry.

"No, no, no. It can't be true.." She said sobbing.

"Its true." He said showing Astrid a photo of her family all dead and with their clothes blood stained. Then Astrid fell to her knees and a squatted down to her level and she looked up to me.

"Its can't be..." She said as she put her head into my chest and I put my hand on her head stroking her blond hair. Man her hair is so soft.

"Come on Astrid. Lets move, we have to get to my house." I said and she wouldn't budge so I had to pick her up bridal style and carry her to the car where she was so tired she put her head on my shoulder and fell asleep and it was quite the drive to get home.

(a few hours later)

I woke up Astrid and told her we were here and I opened the door to the car and got her out. I walked up to the front door and opened it up with my house key. Then out of the blue my parents came from the kitchen relived and they hugged me so hard that it cut off my air supply.