Chapter 2: The experiment.

Astrid's POV

I opened up my journal and wrote:

9/28/17 Earlier in the day.

Some scientists came to the school today and said that they needed two people to come with them, one male and one female, and they said that they needed to handle pain well and obviously I can handle pain well, I'm a Hofferson and Hoffersons are tough, fearless, and... wait I'm bragging to much I should stop bragging. Anyway they chose me for the female volunteer and they needed the male volunteer. I saw Snotlout flexing and I mouthed "Cut it out" and he stopped, then one of the scientists said, "How about that young man in the back with auburn hair and green eyes." I saw the teen who he mentioned stood up and I realized it was Hiccup, I had a small crush on him but not by much. I have tried talking to him before at lunch but I got nervous and blushed and he noticed it and asked, "Are you blushing?" and I said, "No." And I covered my cheeks with my sweater. "Are you sure?" He asked again. "Yeah I'm sure." I responded. Anyways back to the subject I was talking about. I wasn't sure what the heck was going on. After we were chosen we we escorted to a limousine parked in front of the school. "Must be something special?" Hiccup told me. "Must be. Hey what about our parents? Shouldn't they know why we won't be home in time for dinner?" I asked. "I called both of your parents and let them know that you won't be home for dinner today and for the rest of the week." One of the scientists said. "Do they know why?" I asked. "No, what we are doing is classified, no one knows except the president and now you." He said. "Ok?" Hiccup said confused. "We are going to infuse your DNA with specific dragon's DNA that we have compared with your personality, Astrid yours is fearlessness, agile, and powerful just like you, Hiccup yours is smart, fast and agile, stealthy, and last but not least powerful, just like you." He said. "Thats amazing!" I said. "It is for ways to revolutionize first response and places that normal humans cannot reach, none of the body parts of the dragon that you were assigned with will not appear unless you morph into them." He said. "And we leave right now." He said. Hiccup and I nodded and entered the car.

(Off the journal)

(At the lab)

Hiccup POV

"Wow this is amazing!" I said.

"Yes it is Hiccup" Astrid said.

I looked at the beds that we had to lay on and there was a bunch of machinery around it that kinda freaked me out. "We have to lay on that?" I asked Astrid.

"Sure seems like it." She replied.

"Ok you two go and get on the beds and lay down." One of the scientists said.

Astrid and I nodded and went to get on the beds. Astrid and I stared into each others eyes wishing that we could be hand in hand. Then they made our heads look straight up. "You ready?" The scientist asked.

"We are sir." I said.

"Ok. START THE TEST PEOPLE!" The scientist said as they got the syringe ready and put it to our necks.

"Lets do it." I said.

"Yes." Astrid said as they pushed the syringe in and injected the DNA into our bodies. Astrid and I winced slightly. Then our body started to change into the dragon's that we had. I had a black dragon while Astrid had a blue and yellow one.

"What's this dragon?" I asked.

"That is the Night Fury, the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself." The scientist said.

"What about mine?" Astrid asked.

"That is the Deadly Nadder." He said as i figured out that my teeth were retractable.

Hmm, I'll call myself Toothless.

"I have decided my name to be Toothless." I said.

"I'll call myself Stormfly." Astrid said.

"Amazing names, now give your powers a try." The scientist said as we lined up to shoot and Astrid and I hit the bullseye every time and I randomly formed a sword that was purple and looked like plasma and it had bolts of electricity ran though it.

"Now can someone explain what just happened?" I asked.

"You discovered one of you abilities." He said as Astrid turned to me and just threw a fireball at me.

"OW WHAT THE HE....." I said as I went berserk.

Third Person POV

Hiccup and Astrid went running around destroying everything, killing the scientists without realizing what they were doing. Eventually before the last scientist died after getting stabbed shot both Hiccup and Astrid knocking them out. The government came and put them in impenetrable boxes and shipped them underground where no one will know about it.

___________________________________________________________

So yeah that was the first chapter. What do ya think? I hope it was amazing to you then it was to me. Having two books at a time that are being read(Well this one is about to be read) is amazing to me. I never thought that I was going to be able to do this. I don't have much left to say so I'll talk to you in the next chapter.

-Hiccup