Chapter 7: First Attack

Hiccups POV(The next day after the previous chapter)

I can't believe it, extraterrestrials exist. I thought that was all science fiction, apparently I was wrong. I needed some time to chill so I took the gang out to the coastline to spend some time there. Then Astrid sat down next to me.

"What's wrong?" Astrid asked.

"I'm just pondering what will happen if we fail." I said looking up at the skies.

"Fail what?" 

"Fail to protect the earth. Worst of all, fail to protect you." I said as I laid down on the towel on the beach, listening to the sound of the ocean. 

"You won't fail." 

"What makes you say that?" 

"Your Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III! Leader of The Unseen! Most importantly, your my boyfriend. I know that you will not fail to protect our home. I know that you will not fail to protect me." Astrid said staring into my emerald green eyes with her ocean blue ones.(FYI. I called the group that they are in The Unseen.)

"You're right." I said as I merged closer to her and started to kiss her but Snotlout came and said, "UGH get a room."

Astrid and I laughed and continued to kiss her under the sunset. Which made me realize that we needed to go soon so we broke the kiss.

"Ok guys, we need to go, its getting pretty late." I said picking up some of our stuff.

"Aw man." Heather said.

"Sorry." I responded.

"Its ok." Heather said.

"Hey, how about we introduce you guys to my dad." I said.

"Sure!" Ruffnut said throwing her hands up.

"Alright, but here's the thing, he knows that Astrid and I are hybrids." I said.

"HOW?!" Heather exclaimed.

"When Astrid and I came back from the bots."

"Well might as well tell him what is going on." Snotlout reasoned.

"Yeah..." I responded.

"Lets go!" Astrid said as we hopped into the car and drove home.

(Back at the house)

I got out my keys and unlocked the door.

"HEY DAD WERE HOME!" I yelled and my dad came out of the kitchen.

"Hey son! Who are the people behind ya?" He asked.

"These are my friends. Snotlout, Tuffnut, Ruffnut, Fishlegs, and Heather and we are all hybrids." I explained.

"You say that they are all hybrids, show me." He said.

"You know what to do guys." I said as they nodded and morphed.

"Ok, I believe you now." He said and they morphed back to their normal selves. 

"We have a serious problem." I said.

"What? How serious?" He said.

"The end of the world as we know it."

"That bad?"

"Yeah."

"What is the problem causing this?"

"Extraterrestrials, they exist." I said pulling a picture out of the ships.

"Interesting."

"They are enemies, they are here for an invasion."

"So, what are you going to do?"