Chapter 6: Wait, your serious?

Presidents POV (At Area 51)

I got a notification that there were sightings of extraterrestrials on the radar. I didn't believe them at first so I went down to see for myself. I looked at the scanners and there was nothing there.

"You said that there were sighting of extraterrestrials, I don't see anything." I said.

"Sir, it was true, we saw a shape that didn't match any aircraft in the world." A person said as the Hubble telescope gave us a notification of an Alien ship and it put an image on the screen. 

"That's just the battleship

"That's just the battleship. This is the Mothership." He said pulling up another image.

" He said pulling up another image

"Oh my god. It happening." I said. pulling out a device and hitting a button sending a signal to all personal that were apart of Project Hybrid except the original, Hiccup and Astrid.

"Sir what is that for?" Another one asked.

"Remember the robot attack? Who defeated them?" I asked.

"Yeah? The human dragon hybrids? It looked like two people dressed in costumes with swords that have cosmetics." 

"That's false." 

"Wait. So those are really hybrids?" 

"Yes. I chose seven teenagers and injected the bodies with dragon DNA and it fused with the human DNA so they have the ability's that the dragons had." I said.

"So, where are the other five?" 

"Those two were the original, they have the full firepower of the dragons that they were given. But since it was the full DNA, the dragons that they were injected with went berserk. I shut down Project Hybrid and started it up three months later and chose five more. Instead of giving them the full doseage, we gave them half of the volume as the original." I explained.

"What about the originals? Can they control their power?" 

"At the time, Yes." I said.

"What about the extraterrestrial activity? What is going to happen?" He asked.