1.3

Based on Season 3 Episode 1 Tattoo

"Scarlet." Asher, now seventeen repeated slightly louder and she blinked quickly glancing over at him as he drove. Being zoned out had welled up tears in her eyes slightly so she wiped them with her fingertips lightly.

"Huh?" She hadn't even remembered getting in the car and saying goodbye to Derek due to being so deep in thought.

"I was asking when the bell rings for the first period." His eyes bounced between herself and the road somewhat concerned but assuming it was her reminiscing on something. Due to Scarlet's abilities, she has a lot of moments where she'll be visually reminded of scenarios they've been through triggered by little events. Whether they were new or old, her's or someone else's, she'd go through them frequently.

"Oh, ah, five minutes." She spoke again after clicking on her phone and looking at the time. He parked the car in the parking lot and they made their way into the school. A few people waved at Scarlet while most girls just stared at Asher as he strolled full of boredom next to her not even noticing. Her heeled shoes clicked through the halls and they spotted Lydia and Allison also walking towards the classroom. "Hey, guys." Scarlet smiled as they all filed in.

"Sleep well?" Lydia questioned walking first to which she followed with Asher behind her and Allison after him.

"Yeah, you?" Scarlet moved parallel to Lydia and the girl nodded with a smile. She walked until the strawberry-blonde sat down in a seat next to Stiles and Scarlet sat in front of him.

"Hey, you." She smiled softly turning her head as she dug a pen out of her bag. Stiles just nodded curtly not looking up from his desk and she faced the front once again. Asher had taken the seat to her left only leaving the one to her right open for Allison.

"Is someone..." The ex-huntress wondered motioning to the seat in front of her ex-boyfriend.

"No, no, no, no. No, it's all you, all yours. Uh, it's totally vacant." He spoke somewhat quickly and Scarlet smirked glancing over at Allison who was nervously smiling as she sat in her seat.

Suddenly, all the phones in the room went off simultaneously. Scarlet picked hers up and read the text in her head while a woman began speaking it. "The offing was barred by a black bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway leading to the uttermost ends of the earth flowed somber under an overcast sky, seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness." The woman walked in, heels slowly clicking against the tiled floors. "This is the last line of the first book we are going to read. It is also the last text you will receive in this class. Phones off, everyone." She smiled in a chilling way giving Scarlet a feeling deep in the pit of her stomach. She began the lesson and then proceeded to tell them to begin reading. After a moment a man walked in mumbling something to Miss Blake.

"Scott Mccall?" She said looking over at the wolf and he snapped his head up. He quickly got all his things together and stood up walking out.

"Hey, Lydia. What is that? Is that from the accident?" Stiles whispered to the girl and Scarlet looked over her shoulder slightly.

"No. Prada bit me."

"Your dog?" Stiles clarified and Scarlet rolled her eyes.

"No, my designer handbag." Lydia joked yet Stiles looked shocked. "Yes, my dog." She explained to him slowly as he wasn't catching on and his head bobbed as he understood.

"Has she bit you before?" Asher asked leaning back slightly in his chair so he could whisper. Lydia hummed out a negative response.

"Okay. What if it's, like, the same thing as the deer? You know, like, how animals start acting weird right before an earthquake or something?" Stiles continued, he was confused and wondering where a connection could be found.