The Student Vs The Master - Peter Hale (requested)

Request by anonymous in Tumblr
Pairing - Peter Hale x reader
Warnings - swearing, fighting, blood
Story -

The past
I was 8 years old when I had first met Deucalion. I stood on the edge of the woods watching horrified as my alpha killed the pack including, my mother, father and big brother. I hadn't seen their murder on the bodies on the ground as the alpha killed our final pack mate. Running deep into the woods till I couldn't run or breathe anymore, stopped and sat crying at the base of a tree.

A voice made me look up, the older wolf offered his hand out. "what's wrong, why is a little wolf like you out here crying" he asked smoothly. "he killed them, he killed them all" I said with a tear stained face. After telling him what I had seen, Deucalion offered me a place in his pack, and protection. Sadly agreed knowing I didn't have anywhere else to go and an omega wolf my age won't last a month alone.

Within the next few years Deucalion taught me everything he could, how to control the shifts, how to fight, hunt and kill. By the time I turned 13 I followed Deucalion without questioning his ideas like a trained puppet. We came across your old alpha the one who killed my family. Deucalion was the one to tell me to kill him "get revenge for your family and take the power he stole from them." I did it not thinking twice my blue eyes turned as red as the blood on my hands.

Deucalion couldn't of planned it better a young pup with nothing and all to eager to please her savoir and that's how he made me, by reminding me what I would be without him, nothing. I was his best and most willing soldier he still had a soft spot for me caring like he wasn't with the others. I was a daughter he never had, that was until the day I left him. when I was about 19 I had found out the truth thanks to a jealous Kali who wanted me gone to be his new right hand wolf.

Deucalion was the one who made my former alpha kill the pack and family. I also found out it had been planned for me to join him before my family was dead. he wanted a wolf born child to make a killer, to be the faithful beta I was. by this time he was building his alpha pack and i finally started to see him as the monster he was. so I ran leaving the pack an finding a way to live on my own.

present time

now 20 I'd been trying to start a normal-ish life, but it hadn't worked like I hoped so gave myself a new life mission. one day Deaton a vet in beacon hills and emissary told me about Deucalion being in beacon hills. He somehow knew I was after the Wolf and said he could help me help his friends, I couldn't stand around doing nothing that had been my goal for the last year to find and kill the demon wolf. I had watched and helped him destroy packs before and couldn't let him do it to this one especially knowing talia hale in the past, she'd offered me a home with her when I was 10. But I refused Deucalion had already gotten his claws into my mind, I felt I should help her son after she'd once offered me help. After getting the address to the hale loft I went.

Outside the hear the sounds of a fight could be heard. When I got to the open door I saw Deucalion's pack along with the pack I was here to help and from the first glimpse they needed it. Looking I saw Ennis throw a young curly haired boy across the room into the wall, Kali had hold of a pole through Derek's back and chest Deucalion crouched over him. The twins had another wolf, one twin keeping the wolfs arms behind his back while the other twin had his claws on the older wolfs throat.

Making a snap decision, I throw my mobile as hard as at the twin knocking him out. The whole room froze looking at me, changing my eyes making then glow alpha red. Kali pulled the pole from Derek's body growling, I flicked my claws out ready to fight her. Deucalion roared for her to stop, he stood up walking toward me. Derek holding his chest crawled to Issac at the side of the loft. Everyone was still Deucalion's pack looked nervous while the rest looked confused.